Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

RSVP's for 20 bucks
nerd.gif

http://t.co/lYGbDqjQt0
nike lv tweeted they weren't getting these. sounds like a waste of money

The guy at my local store didn't even know what nike SB was. Had to break it down to him very slowly.

LOL It never surprises me how pathetic sneaker buyers will look for jus the tiniest shred of info. You're on NT, we know ya got the Internet. Not part of a PM bc you're selfish and greedy (whether it be with your time or your money)? Hop in here and provide legitimate, useful, first time info and if people DECIDE they are appreciate they will eventually be offering you help without you having to beg and plead for it. What's REALLLLL bad is your lazy selves could very easily go back 11 weeks in here and hit the jackpot as far as stores to buy from. But you're flat out lazy as hell and think your time is more important than ours.

In addition to the other shops I've mentioned, natterjacks will also be doing in store first with any leftovers released online Saturday afternoon.

Charlotte, NC locals:

View media item 1006210

Wilmington, DE locals;

View media item 1006214

For the Miami people that were asking:

View media item 1006215

This info here isn't great at all and may only help a few get their chance at best, but I saw it and chose to share it. Go do the same

View media item 1006232

@onesickretro what is your deal man? You are talking about a huge list that is going around helping people and killing people dreams thoughout this listing. My niketalk account has not been linked to my old one but there are cats that been here for a long time too man. Im looking for a pair for mysel. No need to add a comment if you don't want to help a fellow nt member out

LOL It never surprises me how pathetic sneaker buyers will look for jus the tiniest shred of info. You're on NT, we know ya got the Internet. Not part of a PM bc you're selfish and greedy (whether it be with your time or your money)? Hop in here and provide legitimate, useful, first time info and if people DECIDE they are appreciate they will eventually be offering you help without you having to beg and plead for it. What's REALLLLL bad is your lazy selves could very easily go back 11 weeks in here and hit the jackpot as far as stores to buy from. But you're flat out lazy as hell and think your time is more important than ours.

In addition to the other shops I've mentioned, natterjacks will also be doing in store first with any leftovers released online Saturday afternoon.

Charlotte, NC locals:

View media item 1006210

Wilmington, DE locals;

View media item 1006214

View media item 1006215

This info here isn't great at all and may only help a few get their chance at best, but I saw it and chose to share it. Go do the same

View media item 1006232

This is the real NTer

No mall is getting these bruh^^^

mom & pop shops,, & some boutiques
Lol I just had to ask because well still theres only 1 skate shop down my way getting these and the last jb sb 1, they only had 7 pair 
grin.gif
 (wonder where the other pairs went) and selling it for about $240 naw, online for me.

I went around 11 today, no line at all. One dude in front of me, and they give you one ticket per shoe.

dont those dudes at flight23 just pick their boys or family members as winners? Heard those employees were sketchy.

How bad was the line?  Did they give tickets for each colorway? Or one ticket and you had to pick which color you wanted?

I went yesterday and they gave a ticket for each pair. pretty sure guy in front of me copped "one for his brother who couldn't make it" as well

Reps to @timazn for hooking up the info. 70 miles and 1hr drive later, I was able to get my guaranteed size 11 pairs. And yes the drive was worth it

@onesickretro what is your deal man? You are talking about a huge list that is going around helping people and killing people dreams thoughout this listing. My niketalk account has not been linked to my old one but there are cats that been here for a long time too man. Im looking for a pair for mysel. No need to add a comment if you don't want to help a fellow nt member out
I got a huge list and I didn't need @OneSickRetro  and crew to tell me either 
roll.gif

homework baby, homework

Last edited:

Charlotte, NC locals:

Wilmington, DE locals;

REPPED. none of these places helpful too me. but thanks for sharing w/the community instead of hoarding the info 

Went to Flight 23 about an hour ago ... no line, but seems to be a ton of tickets already entered

They give you a ticket for both color.

Back
Top Bottom