Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Lol nah he obviously isnt advertising that solicitation attempt as he is "LOL" ing at it. He's good. Go away kid. We dont need you to explain the rules of our forum to us
that price though 
roll.gif

Homie never took a marketing class...

If your competition offers the same product as you, the main way to sway the consumer is price.

Unless he is saying his product is superior, which i doubt.

"I'm running an ATC for 100" aka "I have the same bot that you have, just on 6 computers and will probably end up striking out, therefore I'll use your cash to cop my own, flip, and then refund you after making $125."

Homie never took a marketing class...

If your competition offers the same product as you, the main way to sway the consumer is price.

Unless he is saying his product is superior, which i doubt.
superior customer service maybe? some red carpet ATC treatment.

Man, my internet is buns. Landlord gets the basic of the basic. Can barely stream netflix.
 Might go to starbucks across the street. Anyone try that out before? How fast is their internet usually? I'm assuming this one is AT&T, before they switched over to google
pollock

computer

lab

Well, don't know about you guys, and I hate to brag, but this will be an EASY cop for me. 
roll.gif

nah bruh

the only good thing about not copping:

the salt is FREE

pollock

computer

lab

nah bruh

the only good thing about not copping:

the salt is FREE
Man, I every Saturday I would be in the Hammond building. 200Mbps. Sheesh. Cooked on the tiff release and any release i tried.

too bad semesters over and im nowhere near there

This thread been outta control since last week, thought it was bad for the first release :lol:

We require closer pics sir. Macro pics of the leather post-paint removal. Thank you.

Last edited:
Those look really really good actually. I thought they were regular royals and he was trolling us. Clicked on it and it had the SB tag

Back
Top Bottom