Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone got any St Louis leads? Not from this area and tried google with zero success. Actually I am in Springfield Il, so Ill do anything within a 1 1/2 hour drive. Any help is appreciated.

got through on sneakerheadfrat RSVP.

figured this is my absolute best shot. if this doesnt work, theres no way i would have gotten through manually in the first place. 

and $50 for both shoes added to cart. no brainer. 

only want the blacks, will oop the whites to one of my homies on here if sucessful

make me dat homie

if i get whites then it will make me have to buy the black for resell :lol:

otherwise i aint copping both on resell

got through on sneakerheadfrat RSVP.

figured this is my absolute best shot. if this doesnt work, theres no way i would have gotten through manually in the first place. 

and $50 for both shoes added to cart. no brainer. 

only want the blacks, will oop the whites to one of my homies on here if sucessful

Already bruh

Already bruh
you already know my dude 
pimp.gif

I'm turning 40 this month and gonna head Friday after work. Probably the last campout I'll ever do.

as much as I don't want to I'll probably do it if I strike out online. it's been probably 6-7 years since I've camped but these are must haves.

I'm 32 btw

Last edited:
i didn't try to buy but is sneakerheadfrat a legit rsvp? the price he was offering seemed pretty good compared to what i have seen others try to charge.

i didn't try to buy but is sneakerheadfrat a legit rsvp? the price he was offering seemed pretty good compared to what i have seen others try to charge.
ive only ever done one atc service before and that was sneakerrsvp and that was garbage

ive heard nothing but good things about sneakerheadfrat. hes always mentioned in the discussion of the best

as much as I don't want to I'll probably do it if I strike out online. it's been probably 6-7 years since I've camped but these are must haves.

I'm 32 btw
Pm me I'll hopefully be out there toward the front

FURNACE SKATE SHOP
10100 Valley View St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Phone: 714 828 4226

AJ x SB Release information:

Saturday June 7, 2014

11am

RELEASE WILL BE SOLD BY LOTTERY

Lottery is for the option to BUY 1 PAIR (Black or White) of
Nike SB x Jordan 1 Lance Mountain SB QS

BUT, can sign up for Both Raffles(Black and White)

Lottery opens TODAY - WEDNESDAY 6/4
Winners will be contacted FRIDAY 6/6

Must Registar in Person

No entries accepted by phone or email. Local pick-up only.
Limit 1 pair per person.
Size not guaranteed.
Do you know if Furnace charges box price for their SB's? Or is it marked up way over retail?

ive only ever done one atc service before and that was sneakerrsvp and that was garbage

ive heard nothing but good things about sneakerheadfrat. hes always mentioned in the discussion of the best
Yeah dude is legit. he will refund you if it doesn't work on release day.

Yeah dude is legit. he will refund you if it doesn't work on release day.

good to know. maybe if i really needed a pair of shoes i'll give it a try in the future.

yup, price is why i tried to get it but i was too late :smh:

and extra $25 a pair wasnt gonna kill me but im not paying 50+ on top of retail for each pair. no thanks jeff

yup, price is why i tried to get it but i was too late
mean.gif

and extra $25 a pair wasnt gonna kill me but im not paying 50+ on top of retail for each pair. no thanks jeff
you were about to join the darkside? 
laugh.gif
 never thought I would see the day come 

yup, price is why i tried to get it but i was too late :smh:

you were about to join the darkside? :lol:  never thought I would see the day come 

probably because im not copping much anymore so NDC can ban me all they want. i can change my ip anytime i want. i got different cards, etc , etc

other than this release only copping columbias and royal AJKO unless something else pops up

i only want these because of leather quality

Back
Top Bottom