Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

mean.gif
ridiculous man

personally, I'd rather go to work for 2 days and just pay resale.

or is it one of those where people just threw some chairs down and bounced?

if I showed up I'd be damned if I'm gonna sit behind some empty chairs
laugh.gif
exactly, i don't get the people who camp 1-2 days to resell other shoes to make $50 

That's exactly what I would have done. I hate to pay resell like everyone else, but I just cannot camp out for 2 days for a pair of shoes. It was hard enough that one time for me to wait in line for 4+ hours for some tiffs. I'd rather just work instead.

That's exactly what I would have done. I hate to pay resell like everyone else, but I just cannot camp out for 2 days for a pair of shoes. It was hard enough that one time for me to wait in line for 4+ hours for some tiffs. I'd rather just work instead.
yup, I can't imagine sitting outside for 2-3 days 

:smh: ridiculous man

if I showed up I'd be damned if I'm gonna sit behind some empty chairs :lol:
By the time you even consider heading out there to camp those ppl will be back. For multiple day campouts you can't expect everyone to be there 100% of the time. Now if ten dudes all put chairs and bounce for 10+ hrs that's a problem

I can't knock anyone willing to camp for kicks. I won't camp overnight for any shoe; I just have too many and wear them too infrequently for it to be that serious for me. But I've camped for iDevices and have met cool people. I'm more retail or bust these days, but will occasionally pay what the market bears if it's something I'm really longing for. If Saturday is a bust, I'll wait a month or two to see if prices settle into a comfortable range. If not, oh well. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

:smh: ridiculous man

if I showed up I'd be damned if I'm gonna sit behind some empty chairs :lol:
Actual people are there. A couple white guys in front and a group of Asians behind. Regular faces I've seen camped out at NTSF before. I'm surprised you know who's crew isn't deep in the front.

Actual people are there. A couple white guys in front and a group of Asians behind. Regular faces I've seen camped out at NTSF before. I'm surprised you know who's crew isn't deep in the front.
well good thing they got a lot in.. maybe people will go back through the line like they did with the Tiff Highs..

How many in line now?

yup, I can't imagine sitting outside for 2-3 days 

That's why the USA is going to pot. People would rather camp for 2-3 days instead of doing something productive.

It's a waste. Like someone said, I'd rather work and just find a good deal on them.

I would say maybe 10 or less than at Atlas.

That's why the USA is going to pot. People would rather camp for 2-3 days instead of doing something productive.

It's a waste. Like someone said, I'd rather work and just find a good deal on them.

Yeah, lining up for a couple days is why the US is going in a "pot". It's not those people who do nothing, but leach off the government. It's def not those people who sit around shooting up dope all day every day collecting welfare and eating off the system. You know what's a years worth of welfare checks compared to a couple days wasted camping. Come on son camping for sneakers is not the downfall of The US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom