Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

They were pretty popular few months back been around for a while... failed on two RSVP for me this afternoon :nerd:

RNSD is trash, never RSVPed me anything ever since i started using them for DBs, waste of time.

They only help their inner circle first and so-called celebs before anyone else

Last edited:
The spot I'm going to opens up at 11:00.
mean.gif

I'm not sure what time to even go.
im assuming that you're talking about the shop in 5pts. i just passed through there, and nobody is out there yet but chairs are already setting up. 

If any cool nters that cop from overseas wanna pm me and lemme in on the secret, id be much appreciative

Looking online at the euro sites but idk how much it comes out to and all that.

And i guess i gotta be up around 2am

If any cool nters that cop from overseas wanna pm me and lemme in on the secret, id be much appreciative

Looking online at the euro sites but idk how much it comes out to and all that.

And i guess i gotta be up around 2am

Dam nobody help you yet. It don't hurt to ask though.

RNSD is trash, never RSVPed me anything ever since i started using them for DBs, waste of time.

They only help their inner circle first and so-called celebs before anyone else
yep. they been done for a while. Guess business is slow so they move on to ATC services like everyone else. Use at your own risk, its their first go around on this I believe. 

Anyone get a call today from Jordan store? got my call yesterday for the blacks, but nothing on whites yet. 

After the Diamond high's, our local SB retailer drops their shoes randomly. Hope NDC doesn't wreck… 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom