Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Charleston.

My only chance to cop locally just fell through. People got chairs out there already... :smh:

where you at? if no one is there i would go and go behind the last person present....take a pic for proof, im doing that if i run into that problem eff that

Just put a chair out there. Seems like everyone else is.
laugh.gif
GFs birthday celebration is on Saturday but it looks like I would need to setup the tent and change the venue to Atlas and do it early, so they can save the spot for me. lol

where you at? if no one is there i would go and go behind the last person present....take a pic for proof, im doing that if i run into that problem eff that

Naw, dude that messaged me was talking about a different spot like 2 hours away.

I'm going to put my chair out there with a picture of my face on it tomorrow.

Last edited:
GFs birthday celebration is on Saturday but it looks like I would need to setup the tent and change the venue to Atlas and do it early, so they can save the spot for me. lol

What do you have planned for my bday?

We're going urban camping.

I don't think your GF would be pleased with that. :lol:

So local spot in my area doing FCFS already has some actual campers a group of 8-10 guys... No ghost chairs they out there i'll call em the "@prstg boys" i jumped out said what up and confirmed the pairs count with them, nothing but salute these guys, i must admit they go hard at it...i remember them driving to NTSM to line up for multiple days to pickup champs pack and MVP brons few months ago, so im not one to hate.

I'll check tomorrow evening to see the line if its ridiculous ill go online feeling much more confident than the camp option now :lol:

Edit: one of ya boys might read this #salute

Last edited:
Online only for me, rather spend more to get shipping from an euro site then camp out

Last edited:
How much are we looking at for shipping to the states from Europe?? I'm guessing around 40?

Hopefully the customs fee doesn't kill it

If I get a pair not only will I skate em, ima hoop in em. Ill even invite that homie who always steps on my toes in a pick up game

Meh people are crazy. They rather camp for two days instead of doing proper homework.

I rather work smart than work hard. Put in some research and get the same result or better than these dudes sitting for 36 hours.

Skated home in my petosky dunks the ones from premiere. Took em off and man dat crease is bad. Weird thing doesn't bother me one bit

Lol when I wear my low tiffs the hype monsters cringe... My hunters are falling apart... I lost one side of my white ray guns lol SBs look like crap new...

Local skate shop in Dallas posted release details on Instagram...it required you to take a photo of you wearing some of their store branded socks and in the post to put your name, size and color you wanted. It will be FCFS based on the post. None the less I flew from work and grabbed one of the last 2 pairs of socks and threw them on with the quickness...dress shoes and all...no shame in my game...

View media item 1011243

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom