Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I was about to be like oh spring awakening, great play

then i realized  it's one of those rave things, lol
everything now is " those rave things" 

they all jumped the  
100x100px-LS-20850d80_200.gif
 2-3 years ago

FYI.

For those in the Area, My friend has "stripped" both Lance's and they will be Displayed at the Store, Today - Friday and Tomorrow -Saturday.

FURNACE SKATE SHOP
10100 Valley View St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Phone: 714 828 4226

AJ x SB Release information:

Saturday June 7, 2014

11am

RELEASE WILL BE SOLD BY LOTTERY

Lottery is for the option to BUY 1 PAIR (Black or White) of
Nike SB x Jordan 1 Lance Mountain SB QS

BUT, can sign up for Both Raffles(Black and White)

Lottery opens TODAY - WEDNESDAY 6/4
Winners will be contacted FRIDAY 6/6

Must Registar in Person

No entries accepted by phone or email. Local pick-up only.
Limit 1 pair per person.
Size not guaranteed.

Ahhhhh Merriweather. Awesome venue. They'll get beat if you're in the pit area, just bc they get so many people in there. I wore CDP 5's ragin at Free Fest and then in the pit for the Incubus non fest show the next day when I was out there for a weekend in 2011 and they were trashed haha.
Never been there. Just moved to columbia this summer and i had no idea my place was in walking distance. i knew about it through Animal collectives album. Hoping to get pit tix for neutral milk hotel

So since they aren't TLO they will be via the countdown timer page most likely?

Last edited:
I avoided this thread because for the first time in a while, I have to rely on raffles for these shoes...No special treatment for TheKid from my usual spots...SB's are a different animal.

BUT, I got the call yesterday evening for won raffle for the black pair, so that's cool. Waiting to see if I can either double up or complete the set, but I'm satisfied with just the black pair.

Was out for dinner and drinks last night in Chicago, and randomly walked passed a store with 5-6 people in chairs. I already knew, yup Jordan 1 SBs... I remember when camping was rollin up at 2-3am the day of. Its just plain stupid now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom