Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What's a better spot to camp at?? Bodega or Concepts?
Cncpts got a 24 hour market like right next to it and is in a safer area.

People are already at cncpts but people wont head to bdga till around 5 or 6.

I think the bdga is a better shop but overall cncpts is a better camp.

Concepts lines always seem shorter to me.
Not true 
laugh.gif

People already lined up at cncpts.

I want, but I'm really trying to avoid giving a reseller $150 over retail. I couldn't get the first pair on NDC, so I know my chances slim with these.

Last edited:
What's a better spot to camp at?? Bodega or Concepts?

I honestly rather give my money to bdga cuz concepts on some shady business practices some releases I've camped before. I've also heard Bodega have a habit of backdooring pairs so it's a dilemma which one imma camp at lol

Looking forward to the heartbreak of sadderday

Me too. I figure today I lose the raffles and tomorrow I try the Hail Mary on NDC. I have come to the conclusion that if I miss out I miss out but unlike the first pair that were a must have enough heat drops next week that I will get something else .

Last edited:

just like they say its 5pm somewhere, its already sadderday for a lot off ppl on here
lol, I prepped my wife last night.  Told her that I'll be sleeping in the guest room so that the alarm won't wake her and the kid.  Icing on the cake is that I'll be grumpy for an hour or so in the morning if I miss out, haha.

hit up blades uptown yesterday for the raffle. Guy tells me that they'll call today from 5-6pm and will not be leaving voicemails. soooo looks like taking the subway home isnt an option today. i'll be walking a couple miles with my ringer on full blast. THIS CAN'T BE LIFE

for anyone who thought they might flourish at decimal - i got a response back today saying they're selling in store at 10am tomorrow, then available to UK at 5pm, then worldwide at 5pm sunday. aka, never for us :frown:

hit up blades uptown yesterday for the raffle. Guy tells me that they'll call today from 5-6pm and will not be leaving voicemails. soooo looks like taking the subway home isnt an option today. i'll be walking a couple miles with my ringer on full blast. THIS CAN'T BE LIFE

The things we do for kicks

Trust me, when it's all said and done these will go down as one of the best done Jordans in recent history! They really put some effort into these things. Leather is on point! Which lets you know that jordan brand is capable of using top quality leather! And i'm goin with the white pair as being my favorite of the 2! Good looks to my man for the hook up! You know who you are, lol!

Back
Top Bottom