Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

skateshop by my place not doing callbacks until sunday 
mean.gif

i love the way these look and resemble the royals/breds, but they will never be breds or royals and i like the unique sb touch of these.

god dammit what happened there bro?

Waiting for the email like everyone else, hopped on FB, saw some people w/ paid receipts (above box price) from Uprise for both pair. My size in particular. They wouldn't let my wife fill out a ticket for me, which I thought was fair, but they're sliding pairs out the back door. :lol: Not even mad b/c they're just shoes, but disappointed in myself that I wasn't as cynical of the process as I usually am.

Otra Vez, ah pues. on to the next. :smokin

god dammit what happened there bro?

Waiting for the email like everyone else, hopped on FB, saw some people w/ paid receipts (above box price) from Uprise for both pair. My size in particular. They wouldn't let my wife fill out a ticket for me, which I thought was fair, but they're sliding pairs out the back door. :lol: Not even mad b/c they're just shoes, but disappointed in myself that I wasn't as cynical of the process as I usually am.

Otra Vez, ah pues. on to the next. :smokin

told my buddy to ask about over box but he didnt smh

if i miss out on these, i wont be too stressed. probably because i have Breds and Royals already.

But if i pay over retail or any shoes this summer, it will definitely be these.

if i miss out on these, i wont be too stressed. probably because i have Breds and Royals already.

But if i pay over retail or any shoes this summer, it will definitely be these.
Same here and AGREED on over retail...but not no Vaseline $tax!

I really don't understand why yall get so hyped up about internet speed. It means NOTHING if your ping to nike is slow. 

Waiting for the email like everyone else, hopped on FB, saw some people w/ paid receipts (above box price) from Uprise for both pair. My size in particular. They wouldn't let my wife fill out a ticket for me, which I thought was fair, but they're sliding pairs out the back door.
laugh.gif
Not even mad b/c they're just shoes, but disappointed in myself that I wasn't as cynical of the process as I usually am.

Otra Vez, ah pues. on to the next.
smokin.gif
WOW thats scumbag material right there, blowing their **** up right now.

can anyone confirm this? maybe it's paint embedded in the thread's fibers, I know I would risk messing with the finish of the shoe just to remove it.

I can Confirm.
The White Lance's have White stitching.
Also, what you can't see from the Pix is that some of the White Stitching stained Red and Blue, from the Nail Polish Remover he used.
He cleaned them the best he could, but couldn't get it all off.
Also, to bring out the Shine of the Leather, and to "treat" the Leather, he used Mink Oil to bring out the Leather.

yeah...

BLACK stitching on the BLACK pair, WHITE stitching on the WHITE pair...check the colored panels & the SWOOSH

BLACK on the BLACK PAIR royal panels, ROYAL (?*) on the WHITE PAIR royal panels 

* probably cuz it wouldve been a pain to paint the white stitching black, MUCH MUCH easier painting it royal (excess paint would blend in)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom