Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

just got my lost art cart to load again... they were still in cartbut when i hit checkout of course crashed again. wonder how long tey will be there?

gone through the same process 6 times over the last 15 minutes

It's the same bs as the St Alfred release of their GL3s since it uses the "onepage" checkout system... It's gonna keep crashing at multiple steps of the checkout process, namely when choosing the shipping option. Bet. :smh:

tbh they were tweeting like they could've handled all the traffic and of course they couldnt

All I'm saying is you don't need a bot.  Especially when all these servers crash what good is a bot gonna do you.  Go the old fashioned way find connects.  Anyways to help you guys out here is what is left

consortium

flat spot

slam city

50 50

kong

beatsworkin

notes

special milano
mean.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
It's the same bs as the St Alfred release of their GL3s since it uses the "onepage" checkout system... It's gonna keep crashing at multiple steps of the checkout process, namely when choosing the shipping option. Bet.
mean.gif
Yeah terrible system. 

Oh, I LOVE when they talk all that crap on Twitter how they can handle the traffic and their site crashes...

When when RUVILLA came and said the same thing about the Yeezy Foams?

All I'm saying is you don't need a bot.  Especially when all these servers crash what good is a bot gonna do you.  Go the old fashioned way find connects.  Anyways to help you guys out here is what is left

notes
Why am I  seeing OOS already 
laugh.gif

Site Grounded

503 Error

Site Grounded

503 Eror

Shoes still in Cart

Site Grounded ..... 

I have patience

Back
Top Bottom