DID SOME 1 POST A NEW LINK

roll.gif

Last edited:
#NTWOULDSAVEHER

HER AND THE REST OF THE BBLU CREW......
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Whos
yes, southside skate shop and select...southside did a raffle..$250 a pair...they just called me, won a size 12 in the blacks...select is doing them for $230 tomorrow, they say you cant camp and the store opens at 12pm...pretty limited release in houston so i MIGHT cop for $250 tomorrow...we'll see...

Who or where is "select"?

the leather is what did it for me. it turned it into a cop only for retail into a pay resale shoe. 

i got plenty of 1s. i could wear 1s and flyknits for the rest of my life. the LMs are just a dope concept

the leather is what did it for me. it turned it into a cop only for retail into a pay resale shoe. 

i got plenty of 1s. i could wear 1s and flyknits for the rest of my life. the LMs are just a dope concept

Well said my friend :pimp:

Last edited:

having the set is required. cuz once the paint wears off the sbs you will look like a goon sportin two different colored shoes
I'm trying to figure out now how I can keep my pair staying all White! Not trying to do Bred and Royals out of them.

people are kidding themselves if they think these are gonna sit @ $300

$5-600 a pair easy I really hope im wrong though
tired.gif

Last edited:
dudes treating these like they are OG 1's or something, damn

i think the concept is cool but yall crazy

srs

i think what set everything over the edge is the leather quality being like Banneds. I thought that it would be dope having Royals with Banned quality. I still dont have much hope for the release tomorrow morning. im undefeated on non TLO releases but i feel the hype monster has overshadowed this release.

if i get a black pair, they will be in the weekly rotation. Breds one day, Royals the next, and then the SB 1s the next :smokin

So who just sniped my black 11 at atlas while i was moving my car? Cold man. After staff tells me im good to move the car they sell the last black to someone that came after me.

who would have thought breds/royals would be at the price they are now i mean i love 1s but for those prices ya'll can keep em

im not paying resell till all options are dead and im setting my limit @ 

Last edited:

people are kidding themselves if they think these are gonna sit @ $300

$5-600 a pair easy I really hope im  wrong though
tired.gif
It amazes me how many people are willing to spend $450-700 on OG black/red and royals but refuse to pay $200+ on these. Y'all lying to yourselves saying they're gonna sit at $250 
laugh.gif
 Same dudes that refused to drop $250-300 on black/red 1s and are now kicking themselves in the A daily.... 
mean.gif
 You would think peeps would learn the first time

Back
Top Bottom