Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Does anyone know if these will be hard to get? I wanna sleep in until like 3pm
freddie-spazzing-out-o.gif

It was you....you sniped mine man....I was already there when he told me I was good...wtf
I was about to park then they called me that the pair is gone, I was thinking I could get both since they told me 100% sure you will get it but none.

Dude honestly...this is how it went. I called at 7:21 once dude posted...rep for that btw fam.

I asked for a hold told him I was in SF. He said no gotta be here to get them. Hopped in the race car and booked from SF to San Mateo 17.8 miles.

I got there in about 20 minutes and park in a red zone.

Hop out the car run into Atlas where some dude is talking to white guy behind counter. I ask if both colors of 11's are still there, he says yes. 

He said it will be just one moment. I ask him if I am good to move my car since I am in the red zone. 

He says yes go ahead and move the car you are good.

Come back and he says only white 11 left....WHAT THE EFFFFF broooo.

That was the dirtiest of the dirty. He said "Oh well I was going to ask you to leave your card....I feel bad...I effed up I'm sorry...."

Last edited:

I was about to park then they called me that the pair is gone, I was thinking I could get both since they told me 100% sure you will get it but none.
There was still some sz 11's in whites when I left.  Saw a cop peeping the white ones.

What a bad day. I called Atlas and they told me few size 11 left for both pair and I told them do you think I can get both pairs if I go right now and they said yes, I was on my way there and I'm about to park my car it was like 25mins travel. I called them to make sure and they told me all of them is gone :((. Hopefully miracle will happen to me.

you have royals

youll live bruh

There was still some sz 11's in whites when I left.  Saw a cop peeping the white ones.
Yeah but I went there like 8.07. Like what NT Boosthog did I called them to make sure but hop on the car then I forgot I got no cash so did go to the bank and get some money for the toll. But when I get there around 8.07 about to park my car and called them all gone. I was so excited when I was on the way there but ****

I feel so played right now man. 

If he would have told me that I was NOT GOOD until I paid, I would have left my card right there. But he tells me I'm good and then sells them? And then tells me sorry I didn't know when you would be back. 

Bro you close at 8:00 it was 7:52, there wasn't much guessing to be had.

I don't blame King Midas. I blame the dude behind the counter for telling me I'm good, when in fact he meant I will sell these to anyone unless you pay for them first...that's the last time I believe any guy working at a skate shop.

He was a real nice guy and I hate to be irritated when I did at least get fortunate enough on the white. But Jesus man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom