Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

anyone know if there are any stores/sites that haven't received shipment yet? feel free to pm me

btw, How many of you whom copped or will cop actually skate? Outta curiosity, I'm wondering if these are appealing more to SB or Jordan heads.
I dont skate much but I like these just for style purposes. Wear them around and let the fade set in.

I was just at the flight 23 store and saw the list of winners for the white pair. They literally had only about 7 pairs of whites in a 13 for the public. If flight 23 only had that many pairs, just imagine how little the other smaller distributors got. Starting to think these are more limited than we might think

Anyone get a "never mind the cancellation email" from revert?

Dear Customer,

You can disregards the email we sent you earlyer.

Your order wil be shipped on 10 june 2014

Tracking info will be emaild to you when we ship your order.

Best regards,

Met vriendelijke groeten,

28 hours 
roll.gif

anyone know if there are any stores/sites that haven't received shipment yet? feel free to pm me

btw, How many of you whom copped or will cop actually skate? Outta curiosity, I'm wondering if these are appealing more to SB or Jordan heads.
i got these and will have to take them off to put my rollar skates on. 

Anyone get a "never mind the cancellation email" from revert?

Dear Customer,

You can disregards the email we sent you earlyer.

Your order wil be shipped on 10 june 2014

Tracking info will be emaild to you when we ship your order.

Best regards,

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Try to get your money back ASAP rather that latelyer

My local posted no camping till 5pm, obviously old heads didn't listen. Non worker in charge of the line had everyone wait around the corner till 5 then just bum rush the doors. Ended up in 12 spot to get these sz's. Now on the hunt for my 9 or 9.5

View media item 1013491

tradebait? size swaps? plenty of reasons

.. or I could be like the other 90% who still don't have ONE pair, their size or not. (BTW, good luck to those of you still searching)

that was lame. how you gonna turn your nose up at "90%" of people when you couldn't even get your own size. and then add a backhanded "good luck".

Last edited:
Well I just wait till something pop up in here of Monday. End is probably going to be like wff the links didn't pop up but I don't think they are going to cancel

Back
Top Bottom