Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

He won't sell me any more, act like he didn't want to sell me both
I called and asked if they would take phone orders, dude was just like "what" 
roll.gif
 then I heard the ring of the other phone in the background 

Last edited:
that was lame. how you gonna turn your nose up at "90%" of people when you couldn't even get your own size. and then add a backhanded "good luck".
You mad because I took your size?

lol @ "turn your nose up"

.. Not sure you're reading comprehension level is up to par, or we can blame it on the inability to accurately interpret tone/emotion through text, but take it how you want it, fam. Realistically, more than 90% of those who wanted the shoe, probably failed to cop, REGARDLESS of size. These are facts. Furthermore, I'm sure not everyone who managed to get them, could get their size, so most copped another exactly for the purposes I stated previously.

as for the "backhanded" thing, sorry you took it that way (that was sarcasm, fyi) but I'm sure plenty of people around here appreciate the sincere well wishes

Stood in line for an hour or so and copped these. Size 9.5 but hope to size swap for my 10 when I get back home. Shout out to @skeeter for the oop on the info!
gotta help each other out homie...ill be online trying to scoop another...

Well what did you mean then cause there is literally no other way to read your post other than you implying he's being a hypocrite...

the dude tried wanted to get a thread poppin in General to make lists of NTers you wish would be kicked off NT so he could name me but no one cared about his idea

taking the internet way too seriously

Id like to see some one leave the white as is on their pair but reveal the red/royal. Now thatd be dope!

Seems like the white pair is the tougher get, even though I think the numbers are on the same on both overall.

Back
Top Bottom