Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

23penny.com has some sizes up in stock if you're real thirsty. gonna cost u tho. 
Not that thirsty
laugh.gif

Yea they cancelled my order. According to their IG they said most orders were getting cancelled cuz they oversold

oversold reason is fine, i got my cancelled and dude was saying " they shdnt be online and apologise for the mistake" tey will not repeat again.

Damn bout to pay resell now the question is whats the max I should pay...
a pair just sold on ebay for $335 shipped (imo a great deal given the current hype).  id say that is probably the lowest it would go.  if someones selling them for $350 on ebay you could probably offer them $320 straight through paypal if you're lucky

id imagine these to hover in the $300-350 range once its all settled down.

Damn bout to pay resell now the question is whats the max I should pay...

I'd wait till next Sunday (6/15) dudes are gonna be lookin to move stuff ASAP to cover for something they missed on the 14th. I bet you can get 250 then. That's what I'm waiting for.

Entered an instagram raffle yesterday thinking no way I'd win, then got this

View media item 1013576

View media item 1013580View media item 1013581
Just got back from picking up my pair. I have to admit while I wasn't sold on them from pictures or reviews actually having them in hand, I'll totally admit to being wrong about these, the leather on these IS really nice, not sure if I'd go so far as to say Banned nice yet, but it feels really great in my hand and very supple. Going to have a fun time wearing these for the life of this pair.

First time I ever used an ATC service and I missed so it is highly unlikely I will use a service ever again. Really wanted these since the concept first surfaced. Oh well on to the next one

Entered an instagram raffle yesterday thinking no way I'd win, then got this

View media item 1013576

View media item 1013580View media item 1013581
Just got back from picking up my pair. I have to admit while I wasn't sold on them from pictures or reviews actually having them in hand, I'll totally admit to being wrong about these, the leather on these IS really nice, not sure if I'd go so far as to say Banned nice yet, but it feels really great in my hand and very supple. Going to have a fun time wearing these for the life of this pair.

best feeling in the damn world man

that's how I felt when I copped the Supreme Dunks in 2012; I thought there was no way in hell

Locobans always holds it down

Very few nt members still do.

I love meeting n dealing with a pre-2004 member, who remember.

Back before sneakercons and all that, NT members would have their own get togethers to go stunt n chill haha.

I wish i could open a store but here in the valley in VA, shoes arent a big deal. Not sure bout charlottesville tho

Last edited:
Just the kind of shop it is, I should probably edit the image though. It took me a few extra seconds to check out at the store, when I walked in they were chowing down on some Roast Beef Poboys with a mess everywhere.

Last edited:

Congrats!

:lol: at some people trying to tell me that the hype obscured my vision regarding the quality of the leather. Very buttery.

Last edited:
I'll show it 30X IM HYPE ! Just block me if u don't want to see it!

We were happy for you the first time and we got that you were able to cop.

Now you're just being pompous and rubbing it in our face...that's what's not cool...

Back
Top Bottom