Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Beyond lucky with these. Striked out on 5 sites. 
Got the first call while I was at work. Somehow managed to leave early and got my first pair. 
Minutes later my wife calls that they had also called her because she won.

So stoked. 

View media item 1013564

Good dude right here, glad you were able to get yours.

Got the first call while I was at work. Somehow managed to leave early and got my first pair. 

So stoked. 
frown.gif
 i just shedded a tear 

ebay is flooded with these and im not even looking them up. im looking up bred 1s and all i see is LM's

So stoked. 
Congrats! Sounds like youre having a great morning
smokin.gif

I actually don't know what people see in the white ones. The black pair is the sharper of the two to me. *shrugs*
The whites are clean no doubt, but I agree with you. I think the black looks way nicer than the whites when they are beat/paint is showing.

I need a nice black-based pair of Jordans also, I already have a few white pairs

ebay is flooded with these and im not even looking them up. im looking up bred 1s and all i see is LM's
It sucks cause I actually wanted the shoes to wear but there's no way I'm going to pay resell. I'll just take the L on these and move onto something else.

Hoping it drops. I've always been a retail or but kind of guy but these may change that, I'm so bummed I missed these. I don't wanna pay more than maybe 250 though. I'm gonna wait a week or two and see where the prices are.
They will not drop to $250, highly doubt that. Lowest they will go will be $325 probably. Sometimes you gotta just pay up.

View media item 1013547
Got my black pair this morning..bae went to get my other black pair she won through a raffle.. Dude at the store won a white 11.5 and wanted black 11.5.

Welp bae made the right play and swapped with him! Set completed

Man... keeper for sure :smokin

that place is in the middle of nowhere. 2-3 hours from LA

2-3 hours from San Francisco too... San Luis Obispo, CA ... they prolly sit out there in the middle of nowhere :nerd:

ES is such a douche. He made it harder for average joes to cop off end, villa, etc. He's far from leveling the playing field. This is all just marketing for his clothing line

"Just Code It" 8) Heard he was opening up a coding school. :tongue:

I mean F it, but you know what I'm going to put that together and if I do... we all going to cook :nerd:

Did Lost Art release them yet? 

Site eventually came back online and scattered sizes of the white ones were available... not sure if any NT copped but that's about it.

:lol: exactly what went down lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom