Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yall better scoop these up while you can cause bruh these gon go for atleast 5 hunna mininmum in a few weeks
Lol...  
mean.gif

they weren't, just the resellers bought them all.
They were limited.... Numerous NikeTowns across the US didn't receive any stock (NT Chicago, NT Dallas) Those are both huge cities! Stock mainly came from local skate shops and what not. Look how many people struck out on this thread alone.

We are in the same boat, need black pair in a 13, I'm thinking about selling my additional white pair and using the money to buy a resell black pair...hmmm
I'm tempted to sell/trade a pair of my J's if I can find someone who has a pair. Just deciding what I'm willing to let go

I'm tempted to sell/trade a pair of my J's if I can find someone who has a pair. Just deciding what I'm willing to let go
Same here man. AZ got crapped on like always with this release. I still have yet to find a location where these released 
mean.gif

@dquezada559
 do you know if SBI boardshop did callbacks yet?
yessir they did.. That's the only spot that had them in Fresno. They had 1 black & 1 white in size 13, and I got the call this morning while I was at my office that I won the white pair. Didn't ask if a lot of them had been picked up since peeps have until tomorrow at 6pm to pick up. I do like that they give you an extra day just in case you can't make it in on RD

Prices aren't as bad as I thought they would be for these. Will probably wait it out, and decide if I really want them before paying resell prices.

I thought i had a chance at my local skateshop since its downtown where all the bums are.....but realized the bum and his family were all resellers.  The dad and each one of his kids who were all wearing beat up sandals each came out with both white and black in any size that was available.  Then they all packed into their beater cadillac house and drove away :'(

Remember why i don't go to stores anymore.  Rather just work an extra day than camp out lol

I thought i had a chance at my local skateshop since its downtown where all the bums are.....but realized the bum and his family were all resellers.  The dad and each one of his kids who were all wearing beat up sandals each came out with both white and black in any size that was available.  Then they all packed into their beater cadillac house and drove away :'(

Remember why i don't go to stores anymore.  Rather just work an extra day than camp out lol
see this , this is why raffles can go and die 

Same here man. AZ got crapped on like always with this release. I still have yet to find a location where these released :smh:

Yeah... There was only 1 shop that got them & I was lucky enough to cop the whites at least. Hoping I'll find the black pair for a reasonable price

Same here man. AZ got crapped on like always with this release. I still have yet to find a location where these released :smh:

Industrial rideshop in Scottsdale FS, PV mall and Arrowhead mall did raffles but I wasn't about to drive 2 hours and stay over night for TICKETS

ebay is flooded with pairs. How did I strike out everywhere when it seems like everybody else has a pair for sale?!

Industrial rideshop in Scottsdale FS, PV mall and Arrowhead mall did raffles but I wasn't about to drive 2 hours and stay over night for TICKETS
Yeah I feel you. I was hoping the Industrial out here in Tucson came through like they did the Tiffs but no luck. Did you flourish this morning fam?

ebay is flooded with pairs. How did I strike out everywhere when it seems like everybody else has a pair for sale?!
Resellers.  I feel like today people that never resold shoes before decided to try it out today for a quick buck.  Also it didn't help that these had JORDAN labeled all over them.

Back
Top Bottom