Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

smokin.gif

Picked up my pair of whites, they are amazing. Shouout to my girl winning the raffle one time. Store owner said people tried calling and coming in with fake names to try and pick up a pair lmfao smh..

Picked up my pair of whites, they are amazing. Shouout to my girl winning the raffle one time. Store owner said people tried calling and coming in with fake names to try and pick up a pair lmfao smh..
wow thats shady...how could they know who won etc...maybe local ppl posting that they won? haha

Whites look fuego with the paint on, I think they look terrible with it chipped/worn IMO. Still want to complete the set but only if the price goes down.

Whites look fuego with the paint on, I think they look terrible with it chipped/worn IMO. Still want to complete the set but only if the price goes down.

This... Some wear and tear but not the destruction that I've seen

i said it earlier. the whites look awesome as is, but they look like those royal mids once worn/cleaned off

that white stitching is a bit of an eyesore

I wanted the blacks more but after seeing that pic with the white lace swap made me glad I got through for the whites on NDC. Can't wait for these to come in.

Kinda wishing I had locked in both cw at 300 when I had the chance. Snagged a few from the overseas for small footers round here and didn't get ooped back. 

Feelsbatman.

What sz are you looking for?
9.5, preferably a black but like I said anything at this point. Pairs on ebay are waaaay overpriced atm

Probably going to wait and hope the prices go down, and try and cop the WTKDs to trade

Last edited:
Damn. They really wildin' out here. 700 shipped for both colors. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Clean as hell man, and I'm not a big fan of white based kicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom