Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Had some leather laces lying around so i threw them in 
nthat.gif
FIRE

Nice Thank you for this post picture close up comparison. Really Cool! Repped!
Anytime [emoji]128077[/emoji] Repped ya

Good pics brotha! But u still have the banned 1s DS?? Come on man rock them bro.. Plz dont keep these LM on ice ! Breds and royals are the best jordan Period ! It's a shame to see them stay in a box !
Thanks fam. Repped ya.

I've got one to rock and one to stock[emoji]128077[/emoji] One pair is in rotation now and the other pair is on ice.
*Edit*
Once my surgery is over and I am released from the ICU, I'll rock my LM's home from the hospital and all during PT :pimp:

Last edited:
Most likely going to double up on a set. Trade my supreme foams for a set. Use my second set to strip off the paint manually. Leather on these is too good not to try and hoard as many pairs as possible

Second spinal lumbar fusion surgery; fusing the L3 & L4 plus additional titanium rods for stability.

I wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks for the caparison pics too. I wish I had a pair of Banned's in my collection.

Last edited:
Do these fit like Sb dunks or Jordan 1s? Cause in ones I wear a 10 n it's fine but for some reason Sb dunks in the same size are really tight on me

Do these fit like Sb dunks or Jordan 1s? Cause in ones I wear a 10 n it's fine but for some reason Sb dunks in the same size are really tight on me

I think you'll be OK with a 10. If you have wide feet, then it wouldn't hurt to go .5 up imo.

I've had 2 of those man. GL seriously. L5-S1 and L4-L5...they have no idea why it happened either. But I'm so much better now (few years after)
I wish I could say the same. I'm sure after tomorrow's procedure and months of rehabilitation, I'll be better. For now, my trio will have to remain in my Jordan display until I get out :pimp:
2n1gmf8.jpg

[COLOR=#Red]*Mods* Not posting to sell or trade*[/COLOR]

I wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks for the caparison pics too. I wish I had a pair of Banned's in my collection.
Anything to contribute to the thread[emoji]128077[/emoji] Repped ya and kennyisdead911 kennyisdead911

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom