Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So is anyone who managed to purchase both pairs planning to strip the outermost layer of paint to get straight to the real deal?  I haven't really been following this thread and I never even bothered trying to buy (seeing as they were probably released in small quantities and way too hyped anyway), but I'm curious how people who just want the Royals and Black/Red underneath will go about getting to that point immediately.
i think that takes the fun out of wearing it down naturally. u could do it with nail polish remover but if u use too much u risk stripping the bottom layer

i think that takes the fun out of wearing it down naturally. u could do it with nail polish remover but if u use too much u risk stripping the bottom layer
Ah... yeah that's what I figured.  Even if worn down naturally to reveal the colors underneath, there will still be traces of the outer paint leftover. I don't think it'll ever get to the point where you get purely Royals and Black/Red 1s without any of the battle scars lingering around, unless of course you use some sort of paint remover.  I personally am not interested in the entire process of wearing them down just to get to the desired color underneath, I just saw this release as a potential way to acquire two of my favorite shoes that I've struck out on lol.  

Besides, they'd be extremely difficult to wear down if you just wear them casually and don't really engage in activities that beat down the shoes.

2 diff colored jordans in one pair ? Nah..
Took you 442 pages to notice fam?

roll.gif
*dislikes mismatched shoes*

*camps for WTKD*

mean.gif

The thirst is realer than I thought for these, dude offer me 9.5/10 Royal 1s for my BLK LMs.

no idea why people bought these to get a pair of breds or royals
With the SB still on the tongue tag... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My homie rubbed his off with hand sanitizer, looks fine to me but do it at your own risk. I only saw pics 

no idea why people bought these to get a pair of breds or royals
I'm not speaking for the entire population that bought them, but I'd have bought the shoes because it's the closest thing to the actual Royals and Black/Reds one can get without paying ridiculously high resell prices.  The minuscule amount of time and effort to remove the outer layer of paint is dirt cheap compared to the hundreds of dollars worth of resell prices. 

Last edited:

I'm not speaking for the entire population that bought them, but I'd have bought the shoes because it's the closest thing to the actual Royals and Black/Reds one can get without paying ridiculously high resell prices.  The minuscule amount of time and effort to remove the outer layer of paint is dirt cheap compared to the hundreds of dollars worth of resell prices. 

The thirst is realer than I thought for these, dude offer me 9.5/10 Royal 1s for my BLK LMs.

With the SB still on the tongue tag... 
mean.gif

I don't think ppl will care that it says Nike SB on the tag, I know I won't since Bred 1's would cost me 450 and up 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom