Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

who in NYC wants to let me try on an 11.5? I like to get my kicks as small as possible without being uncomfortable and i think i could move down from a 12

**socks are clean. no visible signs of athletes foot.

my preorder for 2 blacks didn't come thru but i got waaay lucky and won the raffle at both blades locations for 2 whites. Tossed my pair on right on the store saturday and been rocking em ever since. I don't skate, but i do play basketball so i laced em up for a game last night. i can't lie, i wish they would "age" a little more quickly but i think i'm just gonna continue to beat on them and see what the results look like
View media item 1018299View media item 1018300

basketball creases are gnarly.... more power to ya... i wouldnt do it on these(i ball in blk/red 1's)

who in NYC wants to let me try on an 11.5? I like to get my kicks as small as possible without being uncomfortable and i think i could move down from a 12

For some reason, no shots fired at all, this reminds me of when the KD VI Florals drop and this NTer met up locally to sell his pair. The buyer shows up short on cash and asks if he could take a picture of the shoes to put on IG because he told his friends he was getting them

For some reason, no shots fired at all, this reminds me of when the KD VI Florals drop and this NTer met up locally to sell his pair. The buyer shows up short on cash and asks if he could take a picture of the shoes to put on IG because he told his friends he was getting them

seriously :rofl:

oh yeah that was hilarious :rofl:

seriously
roll.gif
Man you didn't hear about this?? I'm gonna find it right now

LMAOOOOO that had me in real tears

:rofl:

roll.gif

new business concept??? let young bucks wear your kicks for IG photoshoot. $5 per sneaker. 3 minute time limit

new business concept??? let young bucks wear your kicks for IG photoshoot. $5 per sneaker. 3 minute time limit

nah you would have clowns jumping in puddles & tossing your shoes into lakes/pond/swimming pools etc

Back
Top Bottom