Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

one pair just came in today
now waiting for my other 2 to arrive
giphy.gif

had to... :smile:

Got a guy down to 290 for a black. Trying to find 260ish

$290 is awesome and $260 seems hard pressed. I think $300 for these are fair. I usually look at RIFLA prices because they usually have fair prices and they are selling the Lance Mountains for $350-$375 right now.

$290 is awesome and $260 seems hard pressed. I think $300 for these are fair. I usually look at RIFLA prices because they usually have fair prices and they are selling the Lance Mountains for $350-$375 right now.
how many people are going to at least try preordering a shoe next time?

prices are above what I paid for mine.

i offered a guy 260 for an extra white he agred but decided to pass, he sold them not too long after

how many people are going to at least try preordering a shoe next time?

prices are above what I paid for mine.

I've been preordering all my shoes for the past 2 years now because I never been able to get them online for retail.
But my hookup decided not to sell them to me (won't even answer my texts) because I guess he got better offers.

Been buying shoes from the dude for the past 2 years and I settled on $260 for preorder.
Can't believe he would do me like that after being a loyal customer.

Whites? Is this on eBay? I'm seeing the same. Lot's of pair sold for the Best Offer, not the price listed.

everyone that ordered from REVERT and got cancelled did you get your refund yet? my paypal says i got refunded on the 7th but when i check the status it says "on hold" 
mean.gif

it sucks having money tied up at a couple sites that have "oversold" or preorders that don't come through and they make it sound so sweet by saying "we'll give you a full refund" yea sure, sounds great but now my money is tied up with you fools even after you let me down and i don't even get my shoes. 

Last edited:
everyone that ordered from REVERT and got cancelled did you get your refund yet? my paypal says i got refunded on the 7th but when i check the status it says "on hold" :smh:

it sucks having money tied up at a couple sites that have "oversold" or preorders that don't come through and they make it sound so sweet by saying "we'll give you a full refund" yea sure, sounds great but now my money is tied up with you fools even after you let me down and i don't even get my shoes. 

Mine was refunded and "completed" on the same day I paid them.

Back
Top Bottom