Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

laugh.gif

Pics are making me sort of want the white now.
well whites are better guys

Smh just copped Banneds and Black Lance Mountains....

My b-day was yesterday. I feel great right now. 

DHL has to be thee worst int company regarding update progress on a package

usps is just bad in general..prbly will stop using them in general soon

In my experience with DHL, sometimes the package comes to my door before the tracking updates.

i hope thats the case

View media item 1023959
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr. Mountain

Did you send him a picture of your order confirmation? :lol:

prbly dm'ed him it

Smh just copped Banneds and Black Lance Mountains....

My b-day was yesterday. I feel great right now.

what was the damage on that?

i hope u wouldnt really trade this shoe for a blk/infrared vi...

I have to Black Infrared 6 is the first Jordans I got as a kid and its very meaningful.
As a kid, I usually got two pairs of shoes a year from my parents and when I requested I wanted the Jordan 6s they told me I could only get one pair for the year because AJ were very expensive at the time.
I beat the crap out of them for a year and I think traded them to a friend for some stupid basketball cards.

So if Nike rerelease (especially with the Nike Air one the Back) I have to get them.

Picking up my 2nd white pair this afternoon for $260... Seems like prices are slowly dropping!! Now only if I could find a 2nd black pair for around the same price 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Actually they are, I know a friend who just picked up some for box price yesterday in his area.

The guy said that he has another FSR and didn't sell them out because he knew people were just trying to resell... He doesn't know what he's going to do with them yet.

Believe me, skate shops are definitely holding out on pairs trying to sell them backdoor for higher prices or to have a "restock" to make them look like they're exclusive enough to get restocks on these.

Picking up my 2nd white pair this afternoon for $260... Seems like prices are slowly dropping!! Now only if I could find a 2nd black pair for around the same price :nerd:  :nerd:

Yeah I see those prices too but in general it seems to like the range of prices are still wide. Going from $275-$400 here in Los Angeles.
I actually stopped looking at prices after I got both of my pairs and someone on craigslist just posted a white pair for $275 (I paid $300 for mine).
I don't know if I should just scoop it up... damn

Back
Top Bottom