Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

4 days? Damn. I negotiated a pair from an eBay seller on Saturday morning. By the afternoon, dude already shipped and I received my pair yesterday. I would just contact them and ask for an update. Good luck!
Well he is in Cali and I am in GA. Ordered on a Friday and he said he shipped on Friday. So really I am just looking at one business day (two if you count today) so I am not sweating it entirely. I am weary of the status not updating though, I know people have issues with it but I never have.

He has been in constant contact with me. Doesn't seem like a shady character but you never can tell.

The white pair is def clean Magic. You should cop
the white pair really started to intrigue me once i seen em with red and blue laces, would be a dope 4th of july fit. 

word to stalley on that fit he had. 

im good with the black pair for now and not in a rush to overpay, if a deal comes along for a white pair i might jump on it

Anybody get their pairs from 5050 store yet? Really sucks that they don't ship with tracking have a feeling i wasn't home when they tried to deliver

fact... i will be getting mine in this week and im just gonna let it expose natually. the white pair looks awesome as is imo 

fact... i will be getting mine in this week and im just gonna let it expose natually. the white pair looks awesome as is imo 
This has been said a couple times before but unless you're skating them, they won't expose naturally. The outer paint is tough on these things so creasing won't do it. Best case scenario you get some scuffs and few millimeters of paint shows through but that is it.

I got something in mind for the whites gonna be awhile till I get it done tho cuz I'm lazy. Skate graphic inspired similar to the OG New Deal graphic

Last edited:

This has been said a couple times before but unless you're skating them, they won't expose naturally. The outer paint is tough on these things so creasing won't do it. Best case scenario you get some scuffs and few millimeters of paint shows through but that is it.
havent been in this thread, thanks for letting me know. guess ill see when they come in 

Last edited:
I'm 100% cool with that

I got nothing but time with my pairs. I plain to rock these all summer. To bars, concerts, etc. Little nicks and scratches are what i want. not full on paint falling off

I got nothing but time with my pairs. I plain to rock these all summer. To bars, concerts, etc. Little nicks and scratches are what i want. not full on paint falling off

I wore mines out to the bars this past weekend. Actually, that's when i unds'd them. The paint is slowly starting to wear away, not a whole lot but some spots.

I wore mines out to the bars this past weekend. Actually, that's when i unds'd them. The paint is slowly starting to wear away, not a whole lot but some spots.
The whites? I wore my blacks hard to X-Games the first week and then Vegas this last one and still really nothing (which I am fine with).

Which is exactly what I want.

Regular wearing won't get you much. But going to crowded places (bars, concerts, parties, etc) will give you that slow fade over time.

Exact reason why I love raw denim.

As long as the sole is clean, I couldn't care less about what happens to the upper. I love seeing creases form on my 1s but once those stars start to get, a little bit inside my dies lol

agreed, this is the best way to wear it.. all those on purpose customizations look cheezy
But my favorite part is that it is all up to you. Don't like the look of customizations? Don't have to. Got a cool idea for your own? Go for it. Everyone's different and everyone can have their own flavor!

Back
Top Bottom