Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just a question

How many people in here have the Lance mountains or the Craigs as their first pair of ones or their first pair of SBs?
I only have the Craigs but I'll admit that they're my first pair of Ones. There's been several pairs of Ones that I've wanted in the past, I just always struck out on 'em. But these I had to have, so I ate resell prices for the first time and paid $208. Still not too bad, though. I'd absolutely love to have the white LMs, but there's no way I'm willing to pay resell on those.

Having said that I own several pairs of SBs.

Last edited:
Are you really calling these trash??
they are trash.

2 for 1
so you're saying you are the girl in this gif? you the one acting crazy over some wack gimmick release
laugh.gif

To play ball in but even MJ's dumb *** doesn't choke his shoes when he wears em casually. He just let's his denim eat

2 for 1

He may be the best basketball player of all time but the dude can't dress himself at all. The family forever ones were denim cuz his kids were making fun of him.

Oh and these aren't trash at all. You don't gotta be in the thread of you hate the shoe

they are trash.

so you're saying you are the girl in this gif? you the one acting crazy over some wack gimmick release
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm the girl? Nice try though. How am I acting crazy? The concept, materials, comfort or on point. I have no problem paying resell for these unlike a lot of other sneakers. Plenty of ppl in this thread who like these will agree. Wait....plenty of ppl in the thread who like these...... Something doesn't belong here

He may be the best basketball player of all time but the dude can't dress himself at all. The family forever ones were denim cuz his kids were making fun of him.

Oh and these aren't trash at all. You don't gotta be in the thread of you hate the shoe
laugh.gif
 ight I can agree with you there

they are trash.

so you're saying you are the girl in this gif? you the one acting crazy over some wack gimmick release :lol:
OK....do I guess you didn't buy these then? These are probably one of the best sb AND Jordan releases in recent years. Concept is dope and quality is on point. Both sub brands really hot a home run.
But curious...if these are trash as you state they are, list a Nike shoe from this decade that isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are trash.

so you're saying you are the girl in this gif? you the one acting crazy over some wack gimmick release :lol:
OK....do I guess you didn't buy these then? These are probably one of the best sb AND Jordan releases in recent years. Concept is dope and quality is on point. Both sub brands really hot a home run.
But curious...if these are trash as you state they are, list a Nike shoe from this decade that isn't.
Bruh dem anthracite 8s are fire b.

Goat 8 that destroys LMs

Back
Top Bottom