Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

^^^ lookin fresh!!!!

nthat.gif

I was looking to buy a Daft Punk helmet for Halloween, and found out they ran a few hundred $ online. That pretty much killed it for me, but my girl suggested I trade a DS pair of LM's for the helmet. Very tempting, but not sure I could do it

I was looking to buy a Daft Punk helmet for Halloween, and found out they ran a few hundred $ online. That pretty much killed it for me, but my girl suggested I trade a DS pair of LM's for the helmet. Very tempting, but not sure I could do it
Why would you trade a nice pair of shoes which you can wear every day in many situations for a helmet you will wear at most a half dozen times per year in very limited situations?

Maybe he's a big fan. To be honest I probably wouldn't make the trade myself unless it were to someone doing the mold specific to my head.

And I'm a big fan of Daft Punk.

Finally scooped these for $240 today, super hyped.  Need the white pair now, gonna have to pay resell I guess. The leather quality is great, does anyone have these and banned's, how do they compare? The leather looks similar.

Banneds r better quality from what I've seen people say i don't have them but have both white n black lms n they r amazing

Finally scooped these for $240 today, super hyped.  Need the white pair now, gonna have to pay resell I guess. The leather quality is great, does anyone have these and banned's, how do they compare? The leather looks similar.
that's a great deal. enjoy!

found a black pair for 240... paint is completely removed though, feel like that ruins fun for me[emoji]128553[/emoji]

About to order new laces for these... Going with the black oval with red siding and black oval with blue siding... Gonna b dope

lm's quality is really good, superior to the retro releases. 

banned leather is on another level though, that tumbled leather is a1

Back
Top Bottom