Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

For those that own both Lances, the royal blue on the soles of both is not the same blue correct? The color is a tad bit off

Does anybody know of any consignment shops in the Bay Area that carry a size 12 of either color way? I don't want to deal with ebay

Last edited:
DS prices 
sick.gif

gonna hop on this vnds white pair with no paint "rubbed off" at $200

I need to double up on these ASAP.... find myself wearing the whites a lot more often... blacks still DS

To me whites > blacks :smokin

@B Fresco Need that Peru connect :nerd:

My local restorer did this for me. I gotta pick up the Breds this week and I'll ask him and get back to you with the info and closeups

I need to double up on these ASAP.... find myself wearing the whites a lot more often... blacks still DS

To me whites > blacks :smokin

@B Fresco Need that Peru connect :nerd:

Find myself slipping the white pair on every time i leave the house. Starting to like the white pair more. Haven't rocked the black pair yet. Need a double first.

Need a third white pair so I can swap out white SB laces in my second and rock them. Always gotta have a pair on ice, lol.

What's the going price cd for these? Was trying hard awhile back to pick up but got distracted with other pears releasing.

Back
Top Bottom