Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

other half

Some people really get in there feels about dudes stripping their lances and matching em. im pretty sure they know they're not OGs and couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Some people really get in there feels about dudes stripping their lances and matching em. im pretty sure they know they're not OGs and couldn't care less.
i own 2013 and 2001 versions of breds and royals, i also own lance mountains.  if i stripped lm's and wore em as breds/royals, i don't see it as a problem.. and wouldn't look down upon people that do.  if anything.. it would be like a better quality material royal.. LM's are also more comfortable to me.

i own 2013 and 2001 versions of breds and royals, i also own lance mountains.  if i stripped lm's and wore em as breds/royals, i don't see it as a problem.. and wouldn't look down upon people that do.  if anything.. it would be like a better quality material royal.. LM's are also more comfortable to me.
. Same here except I don't own the 2001s lol. Only reason I stripped mine is I copped an extra set that were prestripped halfway and I'm too old to be rocking something that stands out that much lol

oh ok. thanks for the pictures though. I think that the best stripped version i seen.
Looks like the hardest parts to strip are the wings and the creases if you wore the shoes.

oh ok. thanks for the pictures though. I think that the best stripped version i seen.
Looks like the hardest parts to strip are the wings and the creases if you wore the shoes.

I agree. Nicest I've seen thus far. I would only send them in if I had an extra set. Should have grabbed a second set a while ago. Wonder how much he's charging.

really torn on what to do with my LMs. i've worn the hell out of my black pair since release. they've got some good natural wear but tbh, they're kinda beat looking at this point. on my white pair, i stripped away the paint on the black areas which looks ok to me but i still barely wear them. the thing is, i realllly want a pair of '01 royals ('13 look like pleather) but i've been striking out on finding a pair

do i strip both pairs completely and have poor mans bred/royal

or sell the whites, continue to treat the black pair like they owe me money and keep holding out for some old royals to show up on ebay at a decent price

really torn on what to do with my LMs. i've worn the hell out of my black pair since release. they've got some good natural wear but tbh, they're kinda beat looking at this point. on my white pair, i stripped away the paint on the black areas which looks ok to me but i still barely wear them. the thing is, i realllly want a pair of '01 royals ('13 look like pleather) but i've been striking out on finding a pair

do i strip both pairs completely and have poor mans bred/royal

or sell the whites, continue to treat the black pair like they owe me money and keep holding out for some old royals to show up on ebay at a decent price
Keep the LMs, just wear them, stop caring about breds and royals.

Keep the LMs, just wear them, stop caring about breds and royals.
QFT

I've done a full wipe on a set of LM's and even made a matched pair breds.  Never again, they'll never be as good as the OG bred or royals.  Rock em for what they are imo 
glasses.gif

Word. thinking i'll sell the whites and put the money towards some '01 royals. black pair makes the perfect bar/concert sneaker at this point.

lucky for me, i've got 3 more pairs on deck :evil:

anybody have leads on a stripped pair in size 11.5/12? I want poor man's bred/royals. 
You would need both the white and black pair to make a poor man's bred / royals. I think you would be looking at around $600 for both. I could be wrong though. eBay has some deals sometimes, it's best if you can try to message the seller to do a paypal invoice to save some cash.

Back
Top Bottom