Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I noticed some legit checks on these LMs but are there even fakes for them? I've never seen one before.

I noticed some legit checks on these LMs but are there even fakes for them? I've never seen one before.

I was browsing around and saw photos with a shoe tree like ankle insert. Hard to describe but basically there's an extra shoe tree to keep the tounge forward, same as what's found in other Jordan 1s.

These DID NOT come with any other shoe trees except for the cardboard shoe tree that goes inside.

When looking down into the shoe you should just see the insoles and the end of the shoe tree.

So there should be fakes if that's the case

I was browsing around and saw photos with a shoe tree like ankle insert. Hard to describe but basically there's an extra shoe tree to keep the tounge forward, same as what's found in other Jordan 1s.

These DID NOT come with any other shoe trees except for the cardboard shoe tree that goes inside.

When looking down into the shoe you should just see the insoles and the end of the shoe tree.

The stecyk did come with those. These did not.

Somebody probably just popped in the collar insert from another pair. I havent seen any fakes man.

these LM are damn good quality. I've tried to tear mine up. The only time the paint chipped was when I used some abrasive shoe cleaner on accident and it gave it a really cool faded look in the toe. I really want another pair. Really impressed. The leather is supple and they always seem to look relatively clean, maybe it's the coating, but for the most part everything easily wipes off. Nike killed it with these.

One of my pairs came with the ankle insert (got mine from a skate shop)

Passed on 200? Best to forget about it bro haha
The thing I remember the most about that day was I had scored my white pair for retail on NDC so I was kinda screwed on the black because the local skate shop here is very very shady so my guy tells me if I throw in an extra 50 from what he'd payed (retail) I could have his pair but I didn't see the shoes in person so I wasn't sure about having a shoe i didn't want so I told him nah I'm good and I went and bought the gold medal kobe 9s later that day as well

Are the 3 pairs they've released the final of this collab or is there any more in the near future that anyone knows of?

Back
Top Bottom