Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow
All is so-so. It would be better if I could land a pair of Frags soon.

I have another procedure next week, so I'll see how that pans out[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow
All is so-so. It would be better if I could land a pair of Frags soon.

I have another procedure next week, so I'll see how that pans out[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm sure you'll find a pair soon. I pretty much stopped looking. I can afford the outrageous resell price for them, but when it came time to pull the trigger, I just couldn't. If I stumble across a legit pair for under market value, then I'll be hard for me to pass. :smh:

Sending prayers your way. :nthat:

If I'm not mistaken, taobao is just a marketplace, not necessarily all fakes. Not saying these are definitively not fake, just that translation is tricky.

Like others said, Taobao is like buying from eBay/Amazon. Plus if those are fakes, they still aren't cheap.

Ive been chasing these joints for over 2 months now. Paid $260. VNDS

At first, He wanted $220, but Im pretty sure people started offering way above his BIN since the Dude kept stalling. At one point, he told me they were sold. I guess the sale fell through, because a week later, he hits me and ask me if I was still interested. I was like meet me now. LOL.

Quaility is beyond amazing. No regrets here.

View media item 1536143

At first, He wanted $220, but Im pretty sure people started offering way above his BIN since the Dude kept stalling. At one point, he told me they were sold. I guess the sale fell through, because a week later, he hits me and ask me if I was still interested. I was like meet me now. LOL.

Enjoy your purchase man! REPPED

I went up half a size and wore them witch loose laces and they were bothering my right toes

Every foots different but I went with a 12 and was good while I need a 13 in dunks.

If you wear them without the insole, they will fit better, they might stretch enough to fit comfortable when you put the insole back in, or you can try a different insole

I went up half a size and wore them witch loose laces and they were bothering my right toes

Every foots different but I went with a 12 and was good while I need a 13 in dunks.

If you wear them without the insole, they will fit better, they might stretch enough to fit comfortable when you put the insole back in, or you can try a different insole

Good looking out on the info guys. I'm pulling the trigger on them later this week. Pics to come!!!

That is an amazing price! Awesome pickup dude.

Back
Top Bottom