Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I might have my hands on a pair of Black LM's size 11 for $330 shipped. Fingers crossed the seller comes through because it is an old listing and I'm not sure if they're still available. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

I might have my hands on a pair of Black LM's size 11 for $330 shipped. Fingers crossed the seller comes through because it is an old listing and I'm not sure if they're still available. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
No offense, but that's like saying that I might have my hands on a pair of DS Bred 1's for $300, but fingers crossed because the listing is 2 years old and I'm not sure if they're still available anymore because the seller hasn't answered my emails in a month...

Anyways, best of luck. Everyone needs black LM's in their life!

No offense, but that's like saying that I might have my hands on a pair of DS Bred 1's for $300, but fingers crossed because the listing is 2 years old and I'm not sure if they're still available anymore because the seller hasn't answered my emails in a month...

Anyways, best of luck. Everyone needs black LM's in their life!
Haha I know what you mean. I found the listing on Grailed.com yesterday and paid via PayPal so now it's time to wait for his response. Hopefully it won't take a month like you say!

Yup turned out to be too good to be true, it was just an old listing and no longer available as I expected. Never hurt to try though.

Is $300 a good price for a VNDS pair of size 11 Black LM's?

My bad--but when you quote a guy who says he has a pair and you ask how much...

Should've jumped on em when I had the chance. I've had a couple guys flake on me buying and trying to trade. The hunt continues I guess.

One of the very few shoes I am truely mad I didn't scoop all the deals I saw wen they first dropped smh

Back
Top Bottom