Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

they do look clean on foot sir ^
thinking of doing a double up. paid 280 for a pair last week and i see another listed for 280 and an even better condition for 3. random price drops

I get more compliments from females on these, than any other shoe I've ever worn.

View media item 2144731

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Not sure if this belongs here but I have lately been thinking about selling my whites, bought them half a size to small, just figured it would work since the US 10 black fitted me almost to big. Been having them since almost release now sitting on the shelf for most of the time. How much could I ask for these over eBay? And does anyone have experience with the shipping to USA from Europe if necessary? Never new it would be this hard to sell from eBay.  No paint has come of on the sides, only back and a bit on front. Not sure yet though, will be hard to get rid of the set like this 
eyes.gif
  Might just keep and wear with a bit pain lol

t

Last edited:
Not sure if this belongs here but I have lately been thinking about selling my whites, bought them half a size to small, just figured it would work since the US 10 black fitted me almost to big. Been having them since almost release now sitting on the shelf for most of the time. How much could I ask for these over eBay? And does anyone have experience with the shipping to USA from Europe if necessary? Never new it would be this hard to sell from eBay.  No paint has come of on the sides, only back and a bit on front. Not sure yet though, will be hard to get rid of the set like this :rolleyes   Might just keep and wear with a bit pain lol
tView media item 2153632
View media item 2153634

Selling on eBay is quite easy, but I wouldn't recommend it, you have to pay eBay fees, shipping fees if you decide to print the shipping label through them and then PayPal fees

What size are these anyway?

Selling on eBay is quite easy, but I wouldn't recommend it, you have to pay eBay fees, shipping fees if you decide to print the shipping label through them and then PayPal fees

What size are these anyway?

Hm Yeah, I checked that out as well, would had been like 40 bucks in eBay fees, forgot about the PayPal though. They are 9.5s

Last edited:
Hm Yeah, I checked that out as well, would had been like 40 bucks in eBay fees, forgot about the PayPal though. They are 9.5s

eBay or kixify are your best bets, or local Facebook groups. eBay is 10% + PayPal 3ish %. If you write in the description you'll take less via message you'll get offers. I'd expect to walk away with a little over $200 for those.

eBay or kixify are your best bets, or local Facebook groups. eBay is 10% + PayPal 3ish %. If you write in the description you'll take less via message you'll get offers. I'd expect to walk away with a little over $200 for those.
Just got a 215ish offer for the shoes. Should I do the trade? It's quite hard to find local FB groups and sell over kixify in Sweden. I put them up on a Swedish sell site first and got this offer, so I wont need to pay any fees. Except for the 4usd for putting up the listing that I've already payed.

Just got a 215ish offer for the shoes. Should I do the trade

I'd try to pull a few more bucks out of them with a counter. If you're eager to move them, go for it. After fees through other places I don't anticipate you getting more than a few bucks more out of them. Potentially wait another month or however long for a few bucks more, or get it done now, your call.

how much you looking to get for them?
I'd try to pull a few more bucks out of them with a counter. If you're eager to move them, go for it. After fees through other places I don't anticipate you getting more than a few bucks more out of them. Potentially wait another month or however long for a few bucks more, or get it done now, your call.
Around 250-300 I think, been browsing eBay and found similar pairs with a lot of paint stripped of for around that price, mine is almost as new Id say. However, I'm thinking about giving in for the 215 offer since he lives about 1hr from me, so I wouldn't need to calculate shipping costs and find a company that would be willing to ship to USA/rest of europe for a decent price, which might be worth giving up like 20 in the end for. And  250 via eBay & paypal will be around 35 bucks fees, and will land on   215 in my hand anyways. If Id get a 300 offer(which i doubt) id get 258 in the end. 

edit: If id really want to pull the extra bucks my easiest bet would be if I go on vacation to the states in some years and sell them there.

Last edited:
johede3 johede3 Most people with stripped pairs aren't getting the 3 they're asking, that's why they're still for sale. Yours are in ok shape but most of us here would consider them well worn, they aren't almost new. Try to pull a few bucks more out of them with a counter offer of like 230-40 and move on.

Last edited:
@Johede3 Most people with stripped pairs aren't getting the 3 they're asking, that's why they're still for sale. Yours are in ok shape but most of us here would consider them well worn, they aren't almost new. Try to pull a few bucks more out of them with a counter offer of like 230-40 and move on.
Nah, they are in pretty good shape imo. Barely no creasing on toebox, and the heeldrag is none existant. The sides are still clean and all white is still there. It's only the front and back that got some marks. But you could basicly make them ''yours'' with the meaning of skating/stripping of paint or just casual wear.

Anyways, I dont think im gonna hassle over 15-25 bucks with the risk of loosing this guy, could be the only buyer that's this close to me. Got them for 180USD in 2014 so it's still pretty good profit for even getting to wear them abit these 2 years.

Thanks for the input/help!

If so, has anyone stretched theirs? Mine are a bit snug in the toe box and wondering if I should let them go or stretch them out. 

If so, has anyone stretched theirs? Mine are a bit snug in the toe box and wondering if I should let them go or stretch them out. 
You should just wear them more. I found these to be really easy to break in, since the leather is so nice...

Back
Top Bottom