Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 5.58.55 PM.png

These are a must cop, but I know ima strike out. :ohwell:

didnt plan on buying them initially but now i am cuz it's a chicago colorway underneath all that, plus it's Nike SB comfort so I'm all in

Chicago underneath...gimmick that everyone falling for lmao. These shoes would sit otherwise. They don’t even look nice when you rub the paint off so it’s pointless.

Chicago underneath...gimmick that everyone falling for lmao. These shoes would sit otherwise. They don’t even look nice when you rub the paint off so it’s pointless.
Looks pretty dope actually. IMO
Gives it a iron man look. Which I have the iron man sbs.

you can view it as a gimmick but I'm gonna say that's your opinion

now that it's been revealed that it's a Chicago colorway underneath I don't only like them because of that but also the fact that they did Lakers colors for the paint I'm sure it's intentional for the reason that MJ won his first championship w/ the Bulls in 1991 against the Lakers which ended the Showtime era and marked the start of the Bulls dynasty

but whatever, it's a gimmick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for the record, I suspect you aren't old enough to have grown up and watch basketball during that time period

you can view it as a gimmick but I'm gonna say that's your opinion

now that it's been revealed that it's a Chicago colorway underneath I don't only like them because of that but also the fact that they did Lakers colors for the paint I'm sure it's intentional for the reason that MJ won his first championship w/ the Bulls in 1991 against the Lakers which ended the Showtime era and marked the start of the Bulls dynasty

but whatever, it's a gimmick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for the record, I suspect you aren't old enough to have grown up and watch basketball during that time period

From what you’re saying, it would have made sense if they were 6s with the same gimmick. An SB/Air Jordan 1 is pointless

they're merging the skateboarding aspect with the coat of paint with the Lakers vs Bulls theme

1's are the only Air Jordans that were somewhat frequently worn to skate in when OG's came out...VI's just wouldn't work as an SB

Back
Top Bottom