Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

you could have checked out with the florals while you were waiting in line. I believe Nike even gives you message on that timer that says you have something in your cart and should check out.
First time trying to cop more than one shoe on the same site.

Little bros birthday gift(s)

I'm old.  I can't stand KD's, Lebron.

It doesn't help that he's a little **** at size 10.5 and I'm a 13-14.

Either way lesson learned.  Thanks for the info.

They told me it was to prevent people from reselling. Lol what a joke. They just want to bank in before resellers do! I'd understand a little higher markup but these prices they are giving are near resell, if not already so wtf not cool.
wouldve been cool if they let you grab em for retail if you unds em right there and walk out IN them LOL

Last edited:
Futures are way more rare.  You'll have no problem trading the Futures for the SBs.  Or sell the Futures, and you'll have enough for the SB's + extra.

That was my original plan but the Only is now that I got them I wanna keep em :lol: ... If I could have grabbed a extra one I would be good

I wanted the glows but the infrareds are cool

my dude you had to google how to take a screenshot? and youre on ebay already?!

laugh.gif
 cook on bruh

Haha, yeah not used to PC, I usually use a MAC, but used my wife's comp. And the eBay was just in case I struck out....which I have MANY times in the past. I never seem to win the raffles, but happy I got them through the new system.

WELP! I asked a sizing question and only got a BS answer from NTs own Pedo Michael Jackson..... @FutureDHughes

So I just copped a size 14 for $275 cash incase the size 13 from NDC doesn't fit.. Now I can try both sizes....

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought skate shops were different man was i wrong the beast ate these up and so many lies weere told index skate shop ive been shopping there since the 2000 so disappointed in the way this release was handled the tifs now this? But when ya coming as a faithful consumer for sb really? At this location smh

1s fit true to size, but snug if you have wide feet. You can half size up easy, but sizing down isn't recommended. 

My NDC order still says in progress. Has anyone received a confirmation? They did this to me on the last pair i copped and then sent me a 20% off coupon code for shipping out so late. Just curious if anyone has received any confirmation.

I received my order confirmation immediately. Still in progress. Probably won't show shipped until Monday since they dropped so many kicks.

My NDC order still says in progress. Has anyone received a confirmation? They did this to me on the last pair i copped and then sent me a 20% off coupon code for shipping out so late. Just curious if anyone has received any confirmation.
Still preparing to ship. I'm sure it's the same for most ppl as well.

Sorry they will be put in the collection as trade bait for Royals

Anyone got their order shipped from street machine?
Mine is in processing

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my order confirmation immediately. Still in progress. Probably won't show shipped until Monday since they dropped so many kicks.
Still preparing to ship. I'm sure it's the same for most ppl as well.
Wow 20%. They usually send that after a big **** up :lol:

I didnt get an email confirmation, still says in progress not preparing to ship and the last release was the same way. I called them on a wednesday and they didnt ship until thursday, gave me overnight and then sent the coupon code. Just wondering seems like some people are still in progress stage to.

Back
Top Bottom