Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

It is to me personally. I have a bigger connection to the Lakers than I do for Travis Scott. I dont give a damn about resale value. I've been waiting for a colorway like this, I cant say the same for the Travis Scotts.

Not knocking it at all...Like what you like but I get the feeling your still salty on missing those TS1’s :nerd:...

Lakers are hard no doubt...Shoe of the year though :lol:...

Totally stripping the shoe defeats the purpose of these, and make them boring IMHO. Plus it has black contrast stitching, so if you going for the Chi 1 look, they wont look all the way right.

LA/CHI1 >>>> TS1
I mean I get it... hype, resell, and Trav is what drives todays market, and that drives people's opinion. But the LA's concept is just better, and its a shoe that begs to be worn...

Last edited:
Sold my '13 chis and musta been on another planet when the '15 version released because I don't remember them dropping at all smfh. But I like for the paint to come off naturally...hopefully it does so faster than LMs lol.

I see ur sneaker room in the background too! :pimp:
Man I have a hard time copping 1s at my size, I always fail on the Chis or Breds smh.

I don't think I'm stripping my Bones either since I already have the crimson tints

IMG_20190525_103559.jpg

No line at my local foot locker. Was able to triple up for the little bros, and an 11.5 online if the 11 isn't my size. These look amazing in person

Not knocking it at all...Like what you like but I get the feeling your still salty on missing those TS1’s :nerd:...

Lakers are hard no doubt...Shoe of the year though :lol:...

I'm not salty about missing on the TS1s at all. I'm way over it. Like I said, I just have a bigger connection to the Lakers than Travis Scott, so the colorway just means more to me.

thinking about making the "union" look with my lakers, or just leave them as is. chicagos should be out again within the next few years so i don't think i'll fully strip them.

Back
Top Bottom