Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Had no plans to go out and get drunk during the day and now I’m out here looking for a place to piss. I guess these will be the ones i use as the transition pair. Still haven’t seen anyone remove their lakers layer in here. Who’s gonna be first? Need ideas

7EE1038F-5E1F-4960-A061-CDF35913BD46.jpeg

Purple Chicago’s.

Not sure if it was said in here but do you think if they nixed the NY to Paris idea and just made it CHI2LA (reverse) with a baseball theme Soxs (black/grey) that peels to Dodgers (blue) these would've held up against the other pair?

Not sure if it was said in here but do you think if they nixed the NY to Paris idea and just made it CHI2LA (reverse) with a baseball theme Soxs (black/grey) that peels to Dodgers (blue) these would've held up against the other pair?

What are you talking about? That was extremely random.

I actually thought of that too, not the reverse theme with baseball, but if they didn’t use pink under, I thought blue would’ve made them fire. With the pink guts it’s not a good look imo

That would have been dope! If one under layer was chicago and the other was storm blue? :pimp:

Probably not, we just got the royals & those panda things. And despite liking the shoes I don’t colors they used to rep ny & I have no clue about that Paris color

I actually thought of that too, not the reverse theme with baseball, but if they didn’t use pink under, I thought blue would’ve made them fire. With the pink guts it’s not a good look imo
Yea i’ve seend some distressed pairs that dont look too bad but the once all the paint goes |l

I don’t mind the pink showing as slight scuffs, but full scratch off is terrible. I don’t think I’ll even wear these enough to scratch off much of anything so I’m not too worried about it.

is it normal to see wings logo be stamped in different places??

I'm seeing a lot really close to the side heal leather and some not. Never really paid attention to that until this release

Yeah idk man, that color ****. My only problem w/ keeping the shoe is that that pink is guaranteed to come to surface
The black areas will turn first with normal jeans wear, mine already have pink showing str8 out the box. I’m not worried about the rest of the shoe,, I don’t kick rocks on purpose.

is it normal to see wings logo be stamped in different places??

I'm seeing a lot really close to the side heal leather and some not. Never really paid attention to that until this release

So many inconsistencies lately. Is it bad?

What’s the story of the NY to Paris?

They could have done a whole series of these from one city to the other for Bulls vs team in the finals, or even a Chicago to DC for MJs career, or Chicago to Chicago (Whitesox).

The concept of CWs transitioning is interesting to me at least...but again just don’t get the NY>Paris.

I also hit on the LA2CHI using the SNKRS app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom