Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I was interested in doing the Union style custom on the LA/Chi pair if I was able to get one, but seeing those posts on reddit makes me not want to do it. I'd love to see a chi / royals style custom instead. Purple and gold doesn't go well with the white and red. Still holding out for $250 or onto the next

Saw this on reddit. We've seen the "Union" Chicago Top and Laker Bottom already in this thread. This guy did the other "Union" with Laker Top and Chicago Bottom. Pretty cool. I'd go with the white laces though :nthat:

I think these look dope. I like the chi bottom laker on top look better tho. Not mad at the mix and match either

dang.. so tempted to cop my size 11 for 290 on Stock X lol. do you guys thing prices will hit 250 at this rate?

Prices hit 250 in a size 11 for the LA/CHI’s I’ll buy. Almost copped the NYC/Paris for $180 but came across a pair of Shadows for the same price. No brainer.

the bones actually have quality material guys. and i genuinely like the base color way more as well. i just don’t like what they’ll turn into. if they had the same value i think more ppl would pick them. and this is coming from some1 that doesn’t really like nor wear whiteish colored shoes.
FE4CA09F-9D14-42E7-B170-20230796C39A.jpeg

I’m feeling the leathers on both as well. Nice change of pace from all the tumbled stuff the past couple years.

Just got my bones in from hibbetts
They are very nice
Think i'm gonna buy another pair
Gotta double up for sure
Also noticed its my first pair with the UPC code on the tag
Think i might just hold off a little bit and possibly grab another pair of bones off stockx for under retail

Last edited:
If I needed to sell a new release on Sx, and ups showed they’re arriving on a Thursday, and prices were dropping like this.... I would list the shoes before I even got em. They give you like what 2 or 3 days to ship right ...

Back
Top Bottom