Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Saw this on Reddit, hope this helps you get over them...

17EBCC77-084A-4AF3-93E0-18325EEC4C67.jpeg

Yea definitely need an extra pair to make Chicagos

Was able to proxy a size 12 locally for my homie for $250... which just reminded me how bad I really did want these, so ended up pulling the trigger on my 13 at $285 on StockX. Absolutely can’t wait to get these on feet.

I know it’s been talked about plenty but that sales tax hit on StockX (and eBay) now is brutal. And of course I get a free shipping on my next purchase, like I don’t even need any other sneakers right now after scooping these.

Sorry if wrong place for this but when do these drop

Attachments

• Nike-SB-Air-Jordan-1-Low-Eric-Koston-Midnight-Navy-Ember-Glow-CJ7891-400-Release-Date.jpg
    Nike-SB-Air-Jordan-1-Low-Eric-Koston-Midnight-Navy-Ember-Glow-CJ7891-400-Release-Date.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 20
I caved on the LA to Chicagos for $295. I’ve been watching stockx everyday and now prices are starting to trend back up since people got their pairs yesterday

Was able to proxy a size 12 locally for my homie for $250... which just reminded me how bad I really did want these, so ended up pulling the trigger on my 13 at $285 on StockX. Absolutely can’t wait to get these on feet.

I know it’s been talked about plenty but that sales tax hit on StockX (and eBay) now is brutal. And of course I get a free shipping on my next purchase, like I don’t even need any other sneakers right now after scooping these.

wait so you resold to your homie for $250? Bruh that ain't a homie, and that also ain't a proxy lol

wait so you resold to your homie for $250? Bruh that ain't a homie, and that also ain't a proxy lol

No no no, just connected him to a local dude who had the pair. Him getting them for $250 beats paying the $270 + tax + ship from StockX.

If I had gotten his size at retail, I would’ve moved them to him for retail.

this is why theres always gonna be dudes who want local deals and prefer not to buy/sell on stockx. I was picking up my Sacais yesterday and dude behind me sold his pair in line to someone right there on the spot for $30 less than stockx and was like I rather not deal with the headache of a stockx turnaround

Anybody expect LA's to jump by Monday? Got a feeling that seller on GOAT isn't going to go through with sale.

this is why theres always gonna be dudes who want local deals and prefer not to buy/sell on stockx. I was picking up my Sacais yesterday and dude behind me sold his pair in line to someone right there on the spot for $30 less than stockx and was like I rather not deal with the headache of a stockx turnaround
Honestly, I would have done the same thing. It makes sense financially if you factor in the fees that StockX hits you with!

Back
Top Bottom