Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

AEF5B1A9-4B25-431E-88D9-6A428F78968B.jpeg

Now I can wear my Bulls shorts with my Vikings shirts and vice versa.

I know they are Lakers but I’m low key super happy to have some new Vikings kicks!! Skol

My white laces lowkey pink :lol::frown:

I wanna relace because some parts in the front are flipped, but I don't wanna make my laces any more pink :lol:. How the hell you guys keep the laces so flat when lacing :angry:

Was able to score another pair of the NY's size 11 at my local Nike Factory Store this afternoon. Total was 152 out the door, not bad for going on a whim

327F6E88-5280-401D-95FB-EF3F2C37F711.jpeg

Finally had time to pickup all Snkrs purchases and review latest Jordan: 1 Retro High OG Defiant SB LA to CHI. Went usual true to size Nike 10.5 with exact width and about extra half thumb length. Colorway, design and concept on point. Seen so many decent ways to custom, but still not sure which way to go. Natural as is might win out. Latest trend of extra laces been good. Great addition to Collection.

I'm from Southfield but have lived in LA for the last 8 years. I'm headed back for a wedding in June and want to see what some of the local spots have. Is there anywhere worth checking out besides Burn Rubber, Puffer Red's, and maybe Mr. Alans?
Not really. Pogo in Birmingham might be worth checking out. Other than that you have Nojo's downtown but the a resell shop.

Back
Top Bottom