Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

98FDA10C-4E29-4EF6-B9FA-E99579C2FBB2.jpeg

Not mine. Saw on fbook. But nice subtle
Combination, but that could be the filter too.

My white laces lowkey pink :lol::frown:

I wanna relace because some parts in the front are flipped, but I don't wanna make my laces any more pink :lol:. How the hell you guys keep the laces so flat when lacing :angry:
hold the laces in between your fingers to keep them straight as you pull them through the eyelets

My white laces lowkey pink :lol::frown:

I wanna relace because some parts in the front are flipped, but I don't wanna make my laces any more pink :lol:. How the hell you guys keep the laces so flat when lacing :angry:

My white laces are pinkish in places after re-lacing them up too.

My pair from ndc... Don't know what makes these SB... Doesn't even have the fat tongue or sb laces.. Just says sb in the tongue and the SB tissue paper... Not complaining cuz I like them just don't know why they would consider these sb
20190601_103857.jpg

StockX bid for $396 size 9 got accepted. I'll take it considering where they were a few days ago and striking out on both Sacai Blazers. Excited to swap to white laces and throw them on feet!

it’s all opinions so whoever dislikes I could careless. What happen was I used a sponge and scrubbed too hard so some of the red rubbed off so I just stripped the whole shoe and left it I have an extra pair so it’s all good either way

it’s all opinions so whoever dislikes I could careless. What happen was I used a sponge and scrubbed too hard so some of the red rubbed off so I just stripped the whole shoe and left it I have an extra pair so it’s all good either way

It’s not about opinions lol

It’s not about opinions lol

Lol it is. There’s no right or wrong way to do it. There’s no instructions that come with the shoe and says “hey strip this way or strip that way”. So therefore it’s a opinion based reviews it’s all good either way I’m cool with the outcome and ima wear them regardless of who says what so

My advice is strip anyway you want who cares about a design or a look just put the acetone out and see where it takes you that’s what makes it dope I happen to make a mistake and decided to strip the paint completely and rock out

Lol it is. There’s no right or wrong way to do it. There’s no instructions that come with the shoe and says “hey strip this way or strip that way”. So therefore it’s a opinion based reviews it’s all good either way I’m cool with the outcome and ima wear them regardless of who says what so

Not worth us going back n forth. But when a shoe is destroyed it’s destroyed... At that point, it becomes a fact.

Back
Top Bottom