Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Took longer than I expected using q tips only but I’m happy with the results

05B79A6E-CDBC-4CE4-8728-FC299C6B4B7D.jpeg
My fav in the thread.

I feel like a lot of cats on NT ask for LC without even knowing what they’re looking at. I’m not gonna lie and say and I never done that here cuz I have, but I realized how lazy and rude it is to ask someone to do the work for you. So I researched what to look for in fakes vs real pairs and now I feel I can pretty much tell just by holding a pair. If after my inspection I’m still not sure I’d post here and ask for opinions pointing out what I think is sus

If buying sneakers is ur hobby then understanding what you’re buying is part of it

I'm not being lazy or rude, I researched, I double checked what I could, I wanted to get a second opinion from others who had a pair just to simply compare too, get an assessment. The same way you would get a mechanic that has experience working on a specific type of car, you may know how to fix certain things on a Mercedes C class, E class but never Worked on or seen this slr, maybach model . I haven't seen another pair in person (only these) just pictures online like many of us, there is no need to be condescending, this is a forum to share info, assist each other, offer critiques and opinions, throw oops and there is a reason for a legit check section , but nobody frequents, so I came here with the same I asked and waited for a response, so how with that be rude, help each other to further our hobbie/passion/fresh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom