Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I wonder how these would sell if they were NOT limited ...

They wouldnt, i watched first hand on facebook ppl say pass pass pass boring etc about these, then they saw one post from something saying only 1 store in Aus got them, now everyones like FIRE!! What a joke. I wanted from the get go, the nike sb label on the tounge did it, if it was jumpman maybe not, being honest. I just think jumpman looks outta place on the tounge of 1's

THE SALT TRAIN HAS ARRIVED

On another note. If I can find another size 13/14 for $240 or less. I might cop it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, how many pairs were made? I've gone through many pages and didn't see any numbers posted.

Last edited:
rumors was 5000 pairs and was stated few pages back. but they seems like a huge released and everyone was able to cop it. and i think the number doesnt seems right. LOL
Thanks fam. Repped.

I've heard many different numbers, so I was just curious if there was a concrete number.

Thanks fam. Repped.

I've heard many different numbers, so I was just curious if there was a concrete number.
cheers mate, starting i heard was 4000 pairs, but number changes again. but i believe the stock is lesser then diamond dunks. apparently each sb account has 20 pairs or less.

i dont really care about the numbers, all i care is my order is all good to go from UK. ahaha

haha curious why are u writing in green, cuz of ajsb is green as well ?

Here is my guess on the next release judging from info and the pics.

White pair:

One tongue is red one is blue. Not sure why nobody is realizing that. They already hinted at mismatching shoes being a design element.

White with icy bottom and blue tongue will reveal metallic royal colorway when scuffed.

White with red bottom will reveal blk red metallic colorway when scuffed. So as they age they will be unique just like the statue of liberty pairs.

Black pair:

Same thing just black top coat so it will have a different effect once scuffed.

cheers mate, starting i heard was 4000 pairs, but number changes again. but i believe the stock is lesser then diamond dunks. apparently each sb account has 20 pairs or less.

i dont really care about the numbers, all i care is my order is all good to go from UK. ahaha

haha curious why are u writing in green, cuz of ajsb is green as well ?
It was just out of curiosity. Can't wait for my two orders to arrive. :pimp:

On a side note: I write in green because it's my favorite color. I've been posting in green for quite awhile. No relation to the AJ1SB release.

Here is my guess on the next release judging from info and the pics.

White pair:

One tongue is red one is blue. Not sure why nobody is realizing that. They already hinted at mismatching shoes being a design element.

White with icy bottom and blue tongue will reveal metallic royal colorway when scuffed.

White with red bottom will reveal blk red metallic colorway when scuffed. So as they age they will be unique just like the statue of liberty pairs.

Black pair:

Same thing just black top coat so it will have a different effect once scuffed.
it's already been pointed out about the tongues

Anyone from the US that purchased from lostartshop get any e-mail confirmation or shipping information yet? I copped a pair there and all I have is the receipt from PayPal, nothing directly from lostartshop yet.. I've tried contacting them through their support system, twitter, and facebook but no replies so far. I'm worried man, are these guys legit? Their customer service is horrible.

Last edited:

Anyone from the US that purchased from lostartshop get any e-mail confirmation or shipping information yet? I copped a pair there and all I have is the receipt from PayPal, nothing directly from lostartshop yet.. I've tried contacting them through their support system, twitter, and facebook but no replies so far. I'm worried man, are these guys legit? Their customer service is horrible.
patience there, i believe they processing their orders at the moment.

yeah i cop those last pair of their uk7. unbelievable server ever. does ur status says processing ?
Wow I got a uk7 too... Naw man, like I said I didn't get anything directly from lostartshop. They never sent me anything where I can check the status of my order. All I have is the receipt from PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom