Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Great quality and these definitely have the Jordan 1 smell.
BB462157-FEDD-4517-85FB-BF834B7FC68E.jpeg
00D7BA1B-F61A-4CE9-A942-53B0401AB33C.jpeg
A53CB5D8-1922-450F-9595-0188248F11F5.jpeg
Man if only these had that fat tongue

the jumpman on the toebox is the 1 detail that's kinda cool on these. suede looks nice. not a horrible c/w. these are still a skip for me. it looks like there will be some resale value on them down the line, in which case these move to the flip category. shout out fsarmy.

got my pair in. nice feel on the navy parts. the white leather is not bad, better than the fly-leather on some other Jordan 1's. lengthwise, same as Jordan 1 high's, though it does feel a bit less narrow to me. wouldn't mind an OG low colorway in this quality down the road.

the jumpman on the toebox is the 1 detail that's kinda cool on these. suede looks nice. not a horrible c/w. these are still a skip for me. it looks like there will be some resale value on them down the line, in which case these move to the flip category. shout out fsarmy.
who do you think walks off the show this season?

^ ya when i got my lakers pair in the mail i was shocked it came in the regular jordan box... i was like isnt this an SB lol...not a big deal really but just funny they went that route

:lol: gonna mess around and have people think ya'll a couple :nerd:

But then again what ya'll gonna do, drive all the way back home just to switch shoes? Might as well just roll with it.

It ain't a couple thing for me, just... ain't wearing the same kicks lol. So yea, someone is driving home.

Back
Top Bottom