Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think the problem that we are not factoring in is that JB doesn't always allocate evenly across releases to given stores. If Nike SF gets 0.25% of a certain release, it in no way means they will get 0.25% of another release.

This is part of JB's engineered hype. They flood the shoe in one area and make it damn near impossible to get in another. We have seen this multiple times this year already. 

If it was so easily predictable across all of the stores, we wouldn't all be guessing right now. Fact is, we all might have a slight idea of what our local shops on any given release because we talk to them, but we really have no clue on total numbers.

Last edited:
I think the problem that we are not factoring in is that JB doesn't always allocate evenly across releases to given stores. If Nike SF gets 0.25% of a certain release, it in no way means they will get 0.25% of another release.

This is part of JB's engineered hype. They flood the shoe in one area and make it damn near impossible to get in another. We have seen this multiple times this year already. 

If it was so easily predictable across all of the stores, we wouldn't all be guessing right now. Fact is, we all might have a slight idea of what our local shops on any given release because we talk to them, but we really have no clue on total numbers.
this!!!!!

Only 2 nikestores will be getting these. Santa Monica and NYC. Resellers rejoice. I have my 10.5 locked.

Only 2 nikestores will be getting these. Santa Monica and NYC. Resellers rejoice. I have my 10.5 locked.
Chicago is still a possibility, they haven't denied it, so it remains possible they could announce tomorrow the day of the RSVP

Quick question i have a Link scanner and adc bot if i use that and just do the verification will it still work cause im thinking thatll still be faster than me sitting there trying to trying to refresh the page every second

I wonder if the other two SB 1's that will release have an OG color way. 

Oops my fault my confusion lol. So many releases on the same day got me all crossed up 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Fllled out a ticket at my local SB shop and the motha fers are allowing multiple tickets to be filled out. 1st one is free any additonal cost $25 sounds rigged like a mug. Guess i wont be copping locally. They did have them available for you to pick up and look at. Very nice in person.

WOW that's pretty gangster charging 25 for tix . I could understand if it was for a cause.

Picked up my pair earlier today. Quality is A1! Source told me 5,000 pairs produced - 2,500 allocated to SB accounts & 2,500 to NDC/JB accounts.

Damn, grats on the pickup. Looks good man. Hows the chroma material? Is it like plasticky?(excuse the strange word)

stresseddesserts stresseddesserts Thanks G. I was just fortunate enough to receive a blessing from my spot!

boosthog boosthog - I'll try and snap a shot later today/tomorrow. I'm eager to get these joints on feet to see how the "fit" feels... I'll prolly rock them this Sat. on release day pick-ups/rounds!

Back
Top Bottom