Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

same here lol, what was that 2 years ago now? haha
yea basically lol 
mean.gif

bred 1, prelude 1 4 5 , taxi, gammas 11 12.
Yo wtf????? They restocked on Taxi 12s and Prelude 1s? And how were you able to cop all them shoes??? I'm starting to think some of you NTers are whacking people/selling dope. Y'all posting pictures with 3 pairs of the same $200+ shoes/copping multiple pairs of different shoes and still manage to feed yourselves :rofl:

Last edited:
Yo wtf????? They restocked on Taxi 12s and Prelude 1s? And how were you able to cop all them shoes??? I'm starting to think some of you NTers are whacking people/selling dope. Y'all posting pictures with 3 pairs of the same $200+ shoes/copping multiple pairs of different shoes and still manage to feed yourselves
roll.gif
roll.gif

everyone was creepin' on NDC this whole week due to someone leaking restock info. I just so happen to be refreshing it at the right time and saw it was available lol, got most of em before they even tweeted.

My pockets are hurtin like crazy right now but it's all worth it knowin i paid retail.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Just landing those black/red 1s made the rest of my night great haha. Powered through my workout like nothing, had some bomb *** pasta, now I'm just chillin waiting for the crazy 1 at 7am. I swear that restock got me high today
laugh.gif

roll.gif

everyone was creepin' on NDC this whole week due to someone leaking restock info. I just so happen to be refreshing it at the right time and saw it was available lol, got most of em before they even tweeted.

My pockets are hurtin like crazy right now but it's all worth it knowin i paid retail.
pimp.gif
from whom do you get these tweets of the restock ? 

So whose carrying these online Saturday for rerail? Nike tlo and villa...anyone else?

Hopefully these add to cart services fail again.

So whose carrying these online Saturday for rerail? Nike tlo and villa...anyone else?

Hopefully these add to cart services fail again.
i wasn't aware that villa is selling these online on saturday. nowhere to be found on their instagram..

280$ pass man !!! WTF found a few euro shops that r doing 180 shipp ! Take my chances there

Back
Top Bottom