Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

damn that sucks. gonna go to a backup spot but if thats too crazy I'm wearing my royals today to help me feel better 
tired.gif

Yep here is what happened. I clicked instantly. Selected size. Image verification done. Image verification #2 done. Calculation with no "Enter" button....wtf....ok press enter. Image verification #3.....spinning wheel.....

Decided **** it and reloaded since it never even got me to the in line waiting screen....all sold out.

me too bro but i'm not feeling too good about it.

oh well, it's a double up pair anyway. heading to my local in a hour or so.
I'm trying not to lose faith this happened when I had the inspirations and the 510s....took like an hour to show in my cart for some reason but dropped the 510s and got the inspirations, it pays to be patient

Still stuck in line for my size 10.5 not feeling too good about NDC coming through for me.Gonna have a smoke and cross my figners while waiting for my turn.

Yep here is what happened. I clicked instantly. Selected size. Image verification done. Image verification #2 done. Calculation with no "Enter" button....wtf....ok press enter. Image verification #3.....spinning wheel.....

Decided **** it and reloaded since it never even got me to the in line waiting screen....all sold out.

SAME EXACT ******* THING HERE! I put in the answer and no enter button :rofl: I waited and waited and nothing happened so I refreshed and boom. gone.

I did all the image **** right too.

Swing and a miss. It made me do the images THREE times. telling me i clicked wrong, then it wouldnt even get me in line! oh well..

fail...at least got order confirmation on a euro site. patiently waiting for a shipping confirmation. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom