Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

no clue how you guys do the trees/shields...cut or uncut they are very incomfortable IMO

Went to NYC a few weeks ago. Took bred 1s, cement 3s, bordeauxs and chicago 2s. Wore them all with prenotched sneaker shields. I did trim them a little to make them fit my feet better. Walked around New York damn near everyday and comfort was no problem.

Last edited:
What happened?
i ordered a pair and everything seemed fine but they emailed me back saying payment did not go thru on paypal. Spoke to Paypal and they said everything is fine and payment did go thru. Now i can't get a hold of anyone at snowbeach

i ordered a pair and everything seemed fine but they emailed me back saying payment did not go thru on paypal. Spoke to Paypal and they said everything is fine and payment did go thru. Now i can't get a hold of anyone at snowbeach

They're located in France, it's almost 9pm there already, and the shop closes at 730pm. Log in to paypal and get the transaction number, try emailing them tomorrow morning they open at 1030am, which is really early for you left coasters with the info. It'd probably really help if you know how to write a little French, since I'm betting their english isn't all that great.

They're located in France, it's almost 9pm there already, and the shop closes at 730pm. Log in to paypal and get the transaction number, try emailing them tomorrow morning they open at 1030am, which is really early for you left coasters with the info. It'd probably really help if you know how to write a little French, since I'm betting their english isn't all that great.call
called them the other day and lady said she would get back to me by email. I emailed them my paypal receipt and transaction number but no word back from them since

That buttery backside sold me....
smokin.gif

well **** ol buddy on the phone said it was cool, and he would hold my size 10, and reply to my email

what u mean, ship a package to the UK from the US, sure

Someone said they don't ship to the US, so I was wondering if I could ship them to the UK contact I have. Talked to the guy (really nice and cool guy), and he said they have a couple left, and to email him and if everything works out, he'll send a paypal invoice.

not sure.. the only sizes I saw were 9 and 9.5

may have been other sizes before I got there

Back
Top Bottom