Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I would keep the Gtown pair
sell of the unc pair
and have enough money to get another pair of AJxSB.

any new pics of the white SBs that have the fading paint? any other info on them? are they a QS? sorry i didnt see anything except those hideous green garbage jordan1 x sb's

Ima go half and get the B/Red pair meaning one white and one black to match. I'll prolly just strip the paint off slightly so I don't look dumb wearing a white and black shoe.

any new pics of the white SBs that have the fading paint? any other info on them? are they a QS? sorry i didnt see anything except those hideous green garbage jordan1 x sb's
Nike_SB_AJ1_Underneath_WHT_LAT_SK8_28793.jpg

Nike_SB_AJ1_Underneath_WHT_TOP_SK8_28788.jpg

Nike_SB_AJ1_Underneath_WHT_PAIR_SK8_28789.jpg

^thanks, i wonder if these will do good or not with the mismatch shoe and all. i like them and want them but i wonder how hard they will be to get

^thanks, i wonder if these will do good or not with the mismatch shoe and all. i like them and want them but i wonder how hard they will be to get
seeing as how they have bred and royal influences i would expect these to be a harder release to cop not impossible but harder. I already know day 1 resell will be about 300.

The leather on the white pair looks like it might actually be quality. Still don't want to jump through the hoops to get a pair, but I would be a liar if I said they didn't look nice.
Agreed. I'm in NOLA as well and other than Humidity or Rukus that's a wrap. I happened to be out the night of the first AJ1 x SB release and cats were lined up before midnight. I like the white pair a lot, but I can't do the camping. And for $250-$300 I can get some past SB's that I've been lurking on. I'll see what it looks like closer to RD, but the hype will most likely be unbearable. The problem is that this shoe appeals to more than just the SB crowd, but seems to have production numbers that are less than the normal SB numbers. That sucks since SB production numbers are already smaller than most Jordan GRs.

Anyway, good luck to all!

Anybody know what's going to be the availability of the AJ 1 X SB Lance Mountain? Because that is one release that I do not want to miss. 

Im not even gonna try coppin these from end - they so lame on big drops like these 99% of the time crashing and when you do get them in cart you get jacked total BS website.

Last edited:
^ I know I said it's retail or bust for these, but I think I might just pick up a pair. Prices have dropped a bit and I can't resist the urge anymore. Every time a picture gets posted, it gets me thinking. 

I saw a preorder just go for 235 on the bay so I think these will be an easier cop.

Thanks still not sure which pair to try for I'm assuming the hype is on the black pair so it's probably gonna be a waste of time since I don't have a connect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom