Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

sooo...do we inquire info on the lance mountain pair in this thread.. or nah??...if not can I Get a redirect. 

Not excited about the LMs. Just can't see myself wearing mis-matched shoes. Rather rock the first release.

WeLegendary. Not clear yet tho, but I think it would be 20 pairs of both. 

EDIT: Someone's accepting preorders, he's gonna get 10 of the 20 pairs WL has. 

Wait what? Is weLegendary aware of this? Was planning on joining the raffle if ever they'd do one. But 20 pairs? Resellers win again smh

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is only one vertical urge or if there are multiple physical stores?

May seem a little selfish but I'm hoping this physical shop (seems like my only local) isn't too well known so I can cop these lol.

one vertical urge in raleigh, nc..
outside of being local the only way you can cop certain items is online..or possibly phone order

Wait what? Is weLegendary aware of this? Was planning on joining the raffle if ever they'd do one. But 20 pairs? Resellers win again smh
I dunno. I'm just guessing wL is doing this, since they're responsible for the last release. Only source I know is a post that says they're gonna put out 20 pairs, both black and white.

at least in my local shop both cws are coming..little quantities for whites though..

Could be included in the small group then? Not sure what exactly they're doing, just repeating what I was told. I know we're getting both pairs but limited amounts of both

One of my local spot said they were getting 45 pairs of each give or take. This is the same place that got about 90 pairs of the diamond sb and 60 of aj1 x sb.... Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:
I've sent a bunch of emails regarding who will have them over there I'll let you know when they get back to me
Could you let me know as well?  I'm in Germany and could really use the information.  

For what it's worth, they're listed on NikeStore Europe's launch calendar.

Back
Top Bottom