Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What if you want both and have your first child due to be born?
I'll be pretending to take video of the birth on the iPad, but secretly...

Hahaha gonna be a crunch for time for ya! Pretty sure I saw you on twitter today, if not there's a guy in the same scenario as you on Saturday :lol: I'm on mobile so if your location is shown on here, I can't see it... But your from the cheese state right?

Nike chat reps are clueless. I thought this was well known already
Perhaps. I was relaying certain possibilities come RD in case the information so happens to be true. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Good luck with that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the difference between the first release and this, is the amount of people attempting to buy them lol

The first one was garbage. This is a nice concept and will encourage people to actually wear their shoes instead of putting them on for 30 seconds to take an instagram pic

Not looking good for us south jersey people. Gonna make a few more calls tomorrow if not looks like Ndc strike out :smh:

Gotta go to Philly...I got a house around cherry hill and south jers is a dead zone...
yeah man even cherry hill got hoh though around the Atlantic city area it's nothing only connect I had got shut down was releasing pairs a month early.

Back
Top Bottom